Best valved exhaust on the market?

FRSBRZGT86FAN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 BASE
The shop that installed the electronics box for me said that they could do it, but I opted out. Supposedly it can be done but idk anyone that personally has it because Valvetronic isn't too common with Supras from what I've noticed. I would imagine any reputable performance shop could figure it out, maybe higher chances if they're a dealer and do in-house installs with these types of systems.
Yea I went to their shop during their cars and coffee meet, I really don't like that kind of non native implementation of a valve, makes no sense when others are piggybacking off the existing valve motor
Sponsored

WhiteSupraGR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra 2020
If you're looking for louder pops and bangs, that Armytrix valved exhaust for $1500 might be worth checking out. It could give you the sound you're after with your current setup.

crussell122

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A91 Refraction Blue Supra
Yea I went to their shop during their cars and coffee meet, I really don't like that kind of non native implementation of a valve, makes no sense when others are piggybacking off the existing valve motor
I thought I wasn't going to like it that much either but honestly, it's not that bad/annoying. If you really don't want to carry a remote around, you can always bind the buttons to your garage door openers on the rear view mirror.

With the stock valve, you're limited to opening the valves when you press the sport mode button. Valvetronic gives you the option to open/close whenever. Also, the Valvetronic system has two valves so that's most likely why they don't try to reuse the stock valve controller.
Sponsored