best way to trade/sell my 22 3.0 AT for a manual?

Mkva90

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90
hope I don't get flamed for asking this but what is the best way I can go about trading my 22 a90 AT for a MT? has 15k I'm 2nd owner. in norcal.
Sponsored

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
You can trade the 22 for a 23 MT, carry over the negative equity

splv

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 IS350
Bro sucks but you should’ve waited for the real deal. Gonna be hard to find a trade option especially when you can’t even find a MT available to buy. Might be best to sell your AT now to reduce risk of taking a big loss on the impending economy downturn and find a MT to buy.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Why cant people just be happy with what they have seriously…

YellowJackit

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 MINI Clubman, 2023 BM X3, 2022 GR Supra
Why cant people just be happy with what they have seriously…
You mean like having one car forever kind of happy? That logic would bring most economies...and relationships to an end.

I think it goes...happy, happier....happiest (which we never reach).

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
Even if they give you what the car is owed and you roll over zero negative equity
the taxes on the new car and the hike in interest could be well into double digits increase to the cost
If you're really keen on an MT, your best bet and easiest option would be a trade in
Dealer takes care of all ppw and you drive there with yours, and drive home with the MT
GL

CortC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT
Even if they give you what the car is owed and you roll over zero negative equity
the taxes on the new car and the hike in interest could be well into double digits increase to the cost
If you're really keen on an MT, your best bet and easiest option would be a trade in
Dealer takes care of all ppw and you drive there with yours, and drive home with the MT
GL
In Florida when you trade in a car you get a tax credit for your trade. You don’t pay tax on the amount of your trade. If your trade is worth say $10 and your new car is worth $11 you only pay tax on the difference of $1.

California does not give you that credit?

mmspider

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0L(sold)
You mean like having one car forever kind of happy? That logic would bring most economies...and relationships to an end.

I think it goes...happy, happier....happiest (which we never reach).
That dude decides to join (just joined last month) a forum with people who are buying 2 seat sports cars and wants to preach about good spending habits. He just doesn`t understand this demographic yet.
Sponsored