• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Black GR Toyota Supra 3x5 Flags

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA

Attachments

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys, thank you again for all of your orders! I have these flags back IN STOCK and ready to ship! They ship same day with USPS tracking! PM me so I can get you taken care of, they always go FAST!

Attachments

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys, I just restocked all style flags and they are ready to ship. PM me if you want to get your garage, man cave, office, or flag pole looking right! These things ship SAME DAY with USPS tracking. Message me to get yours before they are gone!

Attachments

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
You guys are awesome! Thank you for all of the orders! Just a reminder I have a few of these left guys! They are getting snagged up, so get yours quick! These things are awesome in the garage or office! Send me a PM!

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys, these flags are in stock and ready to ship! Send me a message and your order will ship same day! Tracking provided same day! Thank you to everyone that purchased in the past!

D31ACDAD-561A-4FFE-9B13-DB116E3989CE.jpeg

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Customer photo
1f525.png
Flags in stock and ready to ship! Send me a message!

SupraBlack.jpeg

LaTxAg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium Phantom
Flag received and proudly displayed with the 22 3.0 in Phantom…. Thanks @t_stone

BBF76B6D-CCEA-4C07-97FD-BF3F5AACA4C8.jpeg

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Love it, thank you bro!!

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys, these flags are in stock and ready to ship! Send me a message and your order will ship with tracking same day! Thank you to everyone that purchased in the past!

IMG_2835.jpeg

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
Message sent

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that I just restocked Supra flags! These are perfect for your garage, events, shop, or home! They are 3x5 feet and can be used indoor or outdoor. $20 shipped. Ships with USPS, tracking provided same day! Message me if you're interested.

Supra Flag Garage White 2.jpeg

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
Love mine!

IMG_8823.jpeg