Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
  • Banned
So typically I am not one for stick on trim but I saw this and thought it addressed a small weakness in the interior. The small bin behind the cup holders is one of the few areas of hard plastic anywhere in touch range and somewhat classed to the attractive carbon fiber center. This bit fits great and continues the carbon to the back wall covering the tacky bit. The fit was top notch and I think it looks OEM. For anyone else interested

eBay link

06389C85-0FA8-42B4-9BF4-66044E21A3C8.jpeg

B01ABA3E-B8D0-40D4-99C2-5A4C01B3D0AF.jpeg
Sponsored

BuyHighSellLow

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Premium, MK6 Jetta
I like it! Not overwhelming at all and flows well.

To each their own, but I think there is such thing as too much carbon fiber. It starts to look a bit tacky IMO.

OP
OP
Crypto79

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
  • Banned
I like it! Not overwhelming at all and flows well.

To each their own, but I think there is such thing as too much carbon fiber. It starts to look a bit tacky IMO.
I agree, even many OEM setups over do it tacking it on the door cards and all over. I wasnā€™t interested in the dash inserts or even the mirror caps.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
I have the NVSpecialties version, I agree it's a nice addition. The eBay version is cheap as shit, which is nice, but am I the only one that's more than a little bothered by the fact that the weave goes the wrong direction compared to the center console? From the pic, which admittedly isn't a great reference, it doesn't look like it matches the coloring of the center console that well either.

OP
OP
Crypto79

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
  • Banned
I have the NVSpecialties version, I agree it's a nice addition. The eBay version is cheap as shit, which is nice, but am I the only one that's more than a little bothered by the fact that the weave goes the wrong direction compared to the center console? From the pic, which admittedly isn't a great reference, it doesn't look like it matches the coloring of the center console that well either.
Color match is close to perfect, what youā€™re seeing is different flash reflections in a dark garage. Iā€™m hand I donā€™t see anything that throws off it isnā€™t an OEM continuation. That said Iā€™ll look a little close at the weave and it doesnā€™t continue into the storage like the NVSpecialties does.

I went back and looked at the pattern. It is oriented the same way as OEM but isnā€™t 3D like it. If you were really yo scrutinize it, itā€™s clearly not the same. But neither was the hard plastic.

Last edited:

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Color match is close to perfect, what youā€™re seeing is different flash reflections in a dark garage.
Makes sense
Iā€™m hand I donā€™t see anything that throws off it isnā€™t an OEM continuation.
The weave goes the wrong direction. The "stripes" (because I don't know the right word) on the factory console go from front left to back right, same with the NVSpec cubby, on this one they go from front right to back left.

_2ee1ca8a-7634-41d7-a5ae-fa92094aae02_1024x1024@2x.jpg

versus

s-l500.jpg