Contactless locking/unlocking (coding)

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
when it briefly worked for you did you set Einausstiegshilfe to Modus_FA_Logic_Tuer?
I've been playing around with some of those settings but nothing worked, i'm pretty tall though so my seat positioning is almost maxed out so that could be why.

also as an Fyi i'm not sure if you've read this forum but it has some decent information
I checked the codes and I've updated the original post: It was:

Seat Module Driver > 3000 SM_GLOBAL > Einausstiegshilfe > from nicht_aktiv to Werte = 03

UPDATE: Changed some of the numbers to those found in the forum linked above and went for a drive. No movement on eciting/entering the car. šŸ˜“
Sponsored

Last edited:

CrimsonSupra

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
@iambak, I coded this today via Bimmercode and it worked perfectly after going through an ignition cycle. Guessing it didnā€™t work initially since I had my hood open with a battery tender connected as I usually do with any updates relying on battery power. Works great and I canā€™t believe the options werenā€™t available by default. Thanks again for posting the details.

Last edited:

joeyliv

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
I wonder if there is a way to code Apple car key to work.

OP
OP

iambak

First Name
Bak
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
@iambak, I coded this today via Bimmercode and it worked perfectly after going through an ignition cycle. Guessing it didnā€™t work initially since I had my hood open with a battery tender connected as I usually do with any updates relying on battery power. Works great and I canā€™t believe the options werenā€™t available by default. Thanks again for posting the details.
Iā€™m glad it worked for you šŸ˜Š

I wonder if there is a way to code Apple car key to work.
Our cars do have the hardware to support it however in order to get a digital key working you need an app from toyota and I donā€™t think theyā€™ve enabled the specific feature.

with that said I donā€™t think itā€™s possible through coding.

GorData

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, BMW E90 M3
Did the contactless coding and everything is working correctly.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Not to throw shade on this as it works perfectly for me too (MY23, MT), but while I was working on fitting my rear tow hook plate today (don't ask), the car kept making weird electronic sounds.

To clarify, my car was hooked up to a battery tender at the time, was locked and the key was in my pocket. Intermittently - every few minutes or so - the car would make the electronic noises (like when modules reboot after coding) - but the car did not appear unlock/unfold my mirrors. I was sitting within reach of the rear bumper the entire time this happened and not walking around.

Could this be an unwanted consequence of the walk away lock coding? Just something to keep an eye on.

Last edited:

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
Can someone who's done this post a screenshot of the selection(s) in the head unit, after this has been coded?

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Not to throw shade on this as it works perfectly for me too (MY23, MT), but while I was working on fitting my rear tow hook plate today (don't ask), the car kept making weird electronic sounds.

To clarify, my car was hooked up to a battery tender at the time, was locked and the key was in my pocket. Intermittently - every few minutes or so - the car would make the electronic noises (like when modules reboot after coding) - but the car did not appear unlock/unfold my mirrors. I was sitting within reach of the rear bumper the entire time this happened and not walking around.

Could this be an unwanted consequence of the walk away lock coding? Just something to keep an eye on.
I've noticed this too. It turns on the DRL's and the door handle lights when you walk up to the passenger side or trunk but doesn't unlock any doors until you get close the the drivers side door. I have heard it sound like its trying to lock the already locked doors a few times too. Def weird but doesn't seem to be hurting anything.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
Maybe Iā€™m dumb or literally going right by it somewhere but I am not seeing the second half of the coding that needs to be altered. Just not finding the BDC key manager stuff in the car to try and change it