Found a Supra, thoughts on a91 mt?

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Lame. Iā€™ll have to see if itā€™s worth the 900 bucks or whatever after I give it a shot then.
advice? ignore it for now. enjoy the car, learn what roads turn your car into a rock magnet, track it, drive it hard on the back roads..

save the repair for when you want to baby/ceramic/ppf the car

OP
OP

tharris4995

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wrangler
advice? ignore it for now. enjoy the car, learn what roads turn your car into a rock magnet, track it, drive it hard on the back roads..

save the repair for when you want to baby/ceramic/ppf the car
Yeah Iā€™ll prolly try the plugs, and maybe get some touch up paint if it doesnā€™t work just to get rid of the visible black portions.

soon Iā€™ll be down at my buddies shop to talk overall future build.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
For what is is worth, I Just sold my A91 MT to a wholesale auction site, GMTV for 61k, Burnout white 8900 miles, I took it back and parted out about 10k worth of mods I had laying around and called it a day, but as is I put the car up for 65 for a few days and ended up getting a good bit of interest, in the end, it just made more sense to part out, I saw the Low BAT listing and got worried that these were coming down, but in some markets these are still trading high 60's low 70's so I guess it really depends. For me I was happy getting basically what I paid 61.9 sticker, and my money back for mods. second supra I have pretty much broken even on! Enjoy it, it is an amazing car!

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Whereā€™s the track at? Iā€™ve only ever drag raced.
we have real race tracks everywhere. Just did chuckwalla over the weekend which is a bit past Palm Springs. Buttonwillow and willow springs near Bakersfield. Headed to the Vegas track in 2.5 weeks. Letā€™s get you to learn how to turn that steering wheel! Haha.

OP
OP

tharris4995

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wrangler
we have real race tracks everywhere. Just did chuckwalla over the weekend which is a bit past Palm Springs. Buttonwillow and willow springs near Bakersfield. Headed to the Vegas track in 2.5 weeks. Letā€™s get you to learn how to turn that steering wheel! Haha.
Iā€™d love that, just have no idea where to start.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Iā€™d love that, just have no idea where to start.
If you have never done it before, a bone stock car is the best way to start. Once you get more into it, a good set of tires, brake pads and brake fluid is all you need to have a good time.

Check out Speedventures.com for some of the local events coming up.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
Honestly I feel the CUL8r gray is the best color on this car. I'm a fan of having multiple colors/tones in the paint.

I ended up getting super lucky this last December and picking up a gently used 22 Matte Storm Gray Metallic 8AT with a hair over 5000 on it for only 48995. Traded in my 21 Mustang Mach 1 that had a little over 20k miles and don't regret doing so at all. This car is so much more fun to drive in all aspects and on top of being a quicker and more agile car, also nets me 10 more mpg on the hwy than the Mach 1 did. I haven't had a lot of time behind the wheel of many cars but this is easily the most fun car I've had the pleasure of owning in the short time I've had it.

OP
OP

tharris4995

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wrangler
If you have never done it before, a bone stock car is the best way to start. Once you get more into it, a good set of tires, brake pads and brake fluid is all you need to have a good time.

Check out Speedventures.com for some of the local events coming up.
I def will check it out
Sponsored