Here i come Wyoming! Any Recommendations?

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I looked up all the cities where we're at and its sooooo far ? hopefully we can all meet in the middle or something.
Funny thing is that there is no fast way to get to each other haha. So many diagonal roads and back and forth stuff because of mountain passes, but they are amazing to drive.
Sponsored

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I'm trying to see if I can keep my cars title in GA since if i ever move back they will charge me 7% of msrp to re register them, robbery. Just wonder if the police will have a problem with me driving around with GA plates. Not the crowed as in rude? please let me know what to expect, this is a huge change for us and we would love all the insights possible to prepare. We wouldn't want to do things that people there hate and then feel unwelcomed.
If you are working in Wyoming it is illegal to have out of state plates on your vehicles. Since it's Wyoming most people think that law is stupid so they don't say anything.

I've been over in that area a few times to do site seeing and never had any problems with people they seem very nice. It's more of a political thing for me.

Jackson is a very rich area. It used to be millionaire area now its turning into a billionaire area. Lots of the people are moving from Jackson to sheridan, because some just can't afford the cost.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Who the heck willingly moves to Wyoming? that's one of the states I forget even exist lol.
I live in Chicago and would probably prefer Wyoming. It's absolutely beautiful, and doesn't have the deal with all the crook taxes our mayors have put in over the past 2 decades.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Who the heck willingly moves to Wyoming? that's one of the states I forget even exist lol.
Anyone that lives on either coast or in any state where government over-reach has become so onerous that it's no longer worth dealing with? You live in Florida... ever seen a New Yorker? :p

I'm considering it just being from what is now California Jr. 30 years ago people said the same thing about Nevada... now the entire west coast is relocating here. :mad:

OP
OP
SupraGR21

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
If you are working in Wyoming it is illegal to have out of state plates on your vehicles. Since it's Wyoming most people think that law is stupid so they don't say anything.

I've been over in that area a few times to do site seeing and never had any problems with people they seem very nice. It's more of a political thing for me.

Jackson is a very rich area. It used to be millionaire area now its turning into a billionaire area. Lots of the people are moving from Jackson to sheridan, because some just can't afford the cost.
Hopefully we have a good time. My wife and I are both rep so I hope it’s not an issue and we meet lots of nice folk. Pricing is definitely crazy!

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Anyone that lives on either coast or in any state where government over-reach has become so onerous that it's no longer worth dealing with? You live in Florida... ever seen a New Yorker? :p

I'm considering it just being from what is now California Jr. 30 years ago people said the same thing about Nevada... now the entire west coast is relocating here. :mad:
I am a New Yorker, I just happen to live in FL :p I've wanted to move to Oregon or Washington State. I don't doubt Wyoming is a beautiful state but it just seems, boring.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
I am a New Yorker, I just happen to live in FL :p I've wanted to move to Oregon or Washington State. I don't doubt Wyoming is a beautiful state but it just seems, boring.
LOL! I figured that might be the case - got to be 50% of FL population at least. I'd ask a native Floridian how they like New York... probably give you the exact same answer I would about CA/OR/WA right now. ;)

If you didn't leave NY because you hated it (politically and economically, I mean) then I have no doubt that you'd do just fine in Oregon or Washington. Both are very beautiful IMO... just like NY actually (provided it's upstate NY). As for me, if it's any metro area (but especially on either coast) then it's far, far to "peopley" for my taste.

My wife and I are the kind that keeps shaking our heads at everyone's distress over the lockdowns... it's coming out of them that is making us distressed! o_O

Lwrthnu

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 gr supra
I'm trying to see if I can keep my cars title in GA since if i ever move back they will charge me 7% of msrp to re register them, robbery. Just wonder if the police will have a problem with me driving around with GA plates. Not the crowed as in rude? please let me know what to expect, this is a huge change for us and we would love all the insights possible to prepare. We wouldn't want to do things that people there hate and then feel unwelcomed.
I have kept my DL and my truck registration in Georgia and havent had a problem. Nobody batted an eye when i registered the Supra in Wyoming. It was 2% cheaper to register it in Wyoming as opposed to Georgia.

jopfer

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
This means there are 3 or 4 members now on this forum that live in Wyoming. I'm in gillette.
I grew up in Gillette, Live In Bozeman, MT now. I'll have my supra down there over labor day weekend.