I may have been swindled? 2J Racing Complaint (Resolved) (Owner Joe Ippolito)

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Yea, I'm gonna agree. You HAVE evidence of fraud and would get yr money back. I know people in the tuner/parts business, and people are scum and do chargebacks to be deceitful and get their money back all the time. They do chargebacks at the slightest inconvenience, and unfortunately the customers(who are scamming) usually win. I don't agree with that crap and feel for the business owners who have to deal with idiots that do chargebacks for no reason. However, in your case, it's 100% warranted. Don't let these guys off easy with robbing you.
This gives me PTSD reading, I wont expose but there have been a few members of this forum that have done it to me on steering wheels and it really really sucks, and people who work with me know I do anything and everything to fix issues, but sometimes people go into it planning on doing a chargeback, and you are right it is very hard to win. So I don't tell someone to file a chargeback lightly as I know how uncool it is when it is unwarranted.

KKP_Jay Phantom

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Karbonkings.com
Car(s)
'21 A91 - '21 Corolla H - '06 Sentra Spec-V
I only glanced at the original post and i can tell you right off the bat, that even though i never had a super rough experience with him, Joe Ippolito is a thief if you allow him to be and a horrible person to deal with as a client without superior knowledge of the topic. He will name call his clients and offend them blatantly over the phone. I come from the B15 Sentra community, where, for a whiiiile, 2J was the only reliable source of parts. He did a lot back in the day for the SE-R Spec-V community by sourcing authentic nismo parts and re-making them, as there was no other company making fresh parts. Then he started half-assing his products. His installs were fine for the most part, except shit like this. He consistently took advantage of those less educated on the subject. It got so bad that he has left all facebook groups pertaining to nissans. This was right around the time he started "Developing" parts for the E210 corollas. These were actually just china parts engraved with his logo.

Now when the name 2J racing comes up in the B15 discussions, he is absolutely destroyed. Sorry you got had.

He treats his business like a FB page. plain and simple. If he catches a glimpse of ignorance, he will take full advantage. Its a shame bc i actually liked the guy a bit.

Im gonna go read the other 4 pages of comments here now...
TLDR;2J racing will cheat you. period.