I REALLY want to tune/performance mod my Supra but there is a 15 year warranty in europe

Mod her or keep the warranty?

• Total voters

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
I could probably get ahold of a new engine price if really needed. It looks like used stuff is ranging from 8-11k+ USD. Kind of odd I'm not seeing anything listed anywhere for a new price
Sponsored

OP
OP

Topr

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
I could probably get ahold of a new engine price if really needed. It looks like used stuff is ranging from 8-11k+ USD. Kind of odd I'm not seeing anything listed anywhere for a new price
Would be cool to get an estimate, if its no hassle for you. Even though we are not on the same continent haha.
According to chatgpt its 5-8k € used low mileage (+3k labor) and about 10-15k new.

What are some other parts that are prone to fail ? Clutch, brakes ? According to google thats about 1-2k each.

If thats somewhat accurate then I probably wont sweat it.

Thanks for all the input so far guys.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
Would be cool to get an estimate, if its no hassle for you. Even though we are not on the same continent haha.
According to chatgpt its 5-8k € used low mileage (+3k labor) and about 10-15k new.

What are some other parts that are prone to fail ? Clutch, brakes ? According to google thats about 1-2k each.

If thats somewhat accurate then I probably wont sweat it.

Thanks for all the input so far guys.
Long block at list price before tax is $16,346.87 USD and that’s brand new

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
If you can afford a few minor oil changes and some spare parts, get a local BMW mechanic you can trust. Then buy some tires, race pads, and put that mofo on the race track! You’ll never look back wishing you babied her to run errands after that 😜

And welcome to the club amigo!
Sponsored

Last edited: