Injen Exhaust for B58 Supra

NiceBMW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
¹Well, just installed DAWs 3.5" exit DP. Overall I'm very happy with it and the exhaust. Very easy to join exhaust to DP. Just cut the injen exhaust's inlet where the 3.5" piping starts. There was about a 1.5" gap from it and DAWs DP, so a 3" long 3.5" exhaust clamp did the trick. Slightly lower tone over 3.15"DP. EGTs are 100+ degrees cooler and 60-130 is .3 second faster over stock exhaust and 3.15" 200 cell DP.

20230903_161606.jpg
Sponsored

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
For those with an otherwise stock car that want to hear how this exhaust sounds, check out the video.

Overall Impressions
- Fit & finish is quite good.
- Getting things to line up with the V-Band clamps is a PITA, took me well over an hour to get it looking half decent, still not perfect though.
- Sound is very much OEM+, it's a bit louder and a bit more bassy, but I wouldn't say this is a "loud" exhaust. As it's a more open exhaust than stock I can actually hear some turbo sounds now which is nice. Note: I do have my ASD (Active Sound Design) disabled.
- Sport vs. comfort (valve open vs. closed) makes a bit of a difference, but it's not substantial.
- No noticeable drone in comfort mode while driving at highway speeds.
- It's a bit lighter than the OEM exhaust system, check out the comments in the video for exact weights.
- Overall I'm happy with this exhaust, but seeing as it took nearly two months to get to my house from the date I ordered it and seeing as the Dinan one is only ~$200 more, if I was ordering an exhaust today, I'd likely go that route.

Last edited:

BlueStreak

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Took me 2 months to get my exhaust. Once I did get it I loved the sound diff. Three weeks later I got Catless Dp and it sounds even better yet. I do get random rattle from the valve but I don’t mind it at all.

Last edited:

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Took me 2 months to get my exhaust. Once I did get it I loved the sound diff. Three weeks later I got Charles’s Dp and it sounds even better yet. I do get random rattle from the valve but I don’t mind it at all.
:thumbsup:
Sponsored