First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
While I can go over all the amazing details that make KW coilovers special and why they really one of the top tier suspension brands, it has been done ad nauseam. It can simply be summarized by the absolute attention to detail from the parts, to handling and just the available options to suit every customer (from just daily spirited driving with hassle-free adjustment with the V1, or all the way to the Clubsport range for absolute control). Here's a brief overview of each option and intended use

Because the Supra requires an EDC delete, I've put the bundled coilover + EDC kits (kits include EDC deletes), they are available without EDC deletes if you already have a set (please DM for pricing and availability for kits without EDC deletes included). This of course does not apply to the DDC kit (see below)

-

V1 (Including KW EDC Delete) - $1,879.00 Shipped

Preset dampening by KW, no adjustments. Height adjustment is Front -0.6'' to -1.4'' and Rear -0.8'' to -1.6''

*Not In-Stock, Special Order*

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 1.48.36 PM.png

-

V3 (Including KW EDC Delete) - $3,069.00 Shipped

Both compression and rebound dampening are adjustable. Height adjustment is Front -0.6'' to -1.4'' and Rear -0.8'' to -1.6''

*In-Stock*

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 1.54.45 PM.png

-

V3 Clubsport (Including KW EDC Delete) - $3,938.00 Shipped

Same as above V3, except part of their stainless Inox lineup, adding helper springs, more aggressive valving and spring rates and everything you'd expect with a track-based coilover

*In-Stock*

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 2.02.06 PM.png

-

V4 Clubsport (Including KW EDC Delete) $5,858.00 Shipped

Same as above V3 Clubsport, while adding external reservoirs making it a true 3-way coilover with low and high speed dampening along with compression

*Not in-stock, special order*

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 2.08.11 PM.png

-

DDC Plug and Play (PNP) - $3,979.00 Shipped

An excellent daily option that retains the factory EDC control along with a set of KW coilovers. Excellent for daily and the occasional track days, keeps life simple without adjusting dampening manually

*In-Stock*

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 2.10.34 PM.png
Sponsored

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
So is DDC Plug and Play (PNP) the best option if I want something that is as simple as in-and-out swap with the OEM unit without any head ache of potentially throwing any error codes? ( Disconnect what's on the OEM, then Plug into the socket shown in the pic above?)

I am guessing it comes pre dialed drop and I don't need to spin the drop tool?

OP
OP
DSG Performance

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
So is DDC Plug and Play (PNP) the best option if I want something that is as simple as in-and-out swap with the OEM unit without any head ache of potentially throwing any error codes? ( Disconnect what's on the OEM, then Plug into the socket shown in the pic above?)

I am guessing it comes pre dialed drop and I don't need to spin the drop tool?
Indeed! Definitely an excellent plug and play option. So if you leave it set to the 'highest' setting they come in and don't do any adjustments, as-is the car will be -0.6'' lower than stock and it'll retain factory EDC function (so all the modes will change stiffness like factory) and of course, no EDC errors/warning lights. I'll send you a DM right now so we can go over final details!

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
What's the ride quality like on the DDC Plug and Play in normal mode compared to stock?

OP
OP
DSG Performance

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
What's the ride quality like on the DDC Plug and Play in normal mode compared to stock?
It's really comparable, normal is still great with the KW (pending you don't go super low, ride height will have some affect regardless of the stiffness setting). But it's a great way to really have like an OEM+ setup, sport is really great and where you'll notice it the most of course

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
It's really comparable, normal is still great with the KW (pending you don't go super low, ride height will have some affect regardless of the stiffness setting). But it's a great way to really have like an OEM+ setup, sport is really great and where you'll notice it the most of course
Awesome, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I'd probably keep it at the max ride height. A .6" drop would be perfect just to close the wheel gap a bit with my current wheel setup.

OP
OP
DSG Performance

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
Awesome, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I'd probably keep it at the max ride height. A .6" drop would be perfect just to close the wheel gap a bit with my current wheel setup.
That'll be perfect, you can go to about - 1" even without any issue
Sponsored