MT Clutch Pedal Extender

kevenv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 MT
My better half loves driving this car. She is not tall though and is having issues pressing the clutch pedal to full extension without having to almost sit on top of the steering wheel. I see generic solutions and other make/model specific solutions but nothing made specifically for the MKV /Toyota. Has anyone installed / used one?
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Have to ask this because of reasons.
Seat all the way to the front ? All the way up/down? Steering wheel all the way up/down and in/out?? Just pointing out all of that is adjustable just in case

Eddy90

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
My better half loves driving this car. She is not tall though and is having issues pressing the clutch pedal to full extension without having to almost sit on top of the steering wheel. I see generic solutions and other make/model specific solutions but nothing made specifically for the MKV /Toyota. Has anyone installed / used one?
What your asking about it a clutch stop. I made a thread about it a few weeks back and got a whole lot people telling me avoid it like the plague lol..
https://www.supramkv.com/threads/anyone-install-a-clutch-stop-for-their-mt.18120/

OP
OP

kevenv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 MT
Have to ask this because of reasons.
Seat all the way to the front ? All the way up/down? Steering wheel all the way up/down and in/out?? Just pointing out all of that is adjustable just in case
@XtremeMaC Thanks for the reminder. All possible adjustments/combinations have been tried/made.

Nocturnal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 MT Premium
I think the clutch stop makes sense. As long as the clutch stop is set properly, I don’t see the issue. If it were to be prematurely wearing on your clutch, you’d feel the car move forward when you put it in gear.

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
I know a shorter girl who wears Doc Martens or thick soled boots when she drives stick, so that there's an extra 2-3 ish inches to work with over normal shoes. It may be worth looking into because it's a relatively easy solution.
Sponsored