Need advice on what to buy.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
DO NOT BUY the Armaspeed intake, horrible fit and finish even if the CF looks great. Buy the MST! Much better fit with the vehicle and the noises are 99% as loud!
Sponsored

OP
OP

-Golf-Addict-

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
06 Mazda 3. 23’ Supra 3.0 P MT. “It’s in the mail”
OP
OP

-Golf-Addict-

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DO NOT BUY the Armaspeed intake, horrible fit and finish even if the CF looks great. Buy the MST! Much better fit with the vehicle and the noises are 99% as loud!
Thank you for that. Dude, your picture makes me laugh! 😂

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Thank you for that. Dude, your picture makes me laugh! 😂
I really wish I kept my MST. The Armaspeed doesn’t stay down in the grommets and the heatshield doesn’t seal at all.

Do you own a greyhound by chance!?

OP
OP

-Golf-Addict-

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I really wish I kept my MST. The Armaspeed doesn’t stay down in the grommets and the heatshield doesn’t seal at all.

Do you own a greyhound by chance!?
That sucks I’m sorry. No I do not. I have been on here for A couple months looking at stuff and gathering info. Every time I see your picture I laugh. It’s funny. 😀

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
That sucks I’m sorry. No I do not. I have been on here for A couple months looking at stuff and gathering info. Every time I see your picture I laugh. It’s funny. 😀
Haha they’re the best. Did you decide on an exhaust? Just posted some videos on here if you’re looking!

OP
OP

-Golf-Addict-

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Haha they’re the best. Did you decide on an exhaust? Just posted some videos on here if you’re looking!
That I don’t know. I have heard people say the stock one is good. And I like the sound. I am not looking for an obnoxiously loud exhaust. I hear guys driving around here with theirs and it’s annoying. Haha. I have looked at a lot but don’t know which one I want. So that will probably be the last thing I get if I go that route.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
That I don’t know. I have heard people say the stock one is good. And I like the sound. I am not looking for an obnoxiously loud exhaust. I hear guys driving around here with theirs and it’s annoying. Haha. I have looked at a lot but don’t know which one I want. So that will probably be the last thing I get if I go that route.
Don’t rush it!! Let us know if you decide on any mods.

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
thank you. I will read the thread soon. What is E 50. Is this like race gas stuff. Sorry don’t know anything about this.
Once you read the thread a lot of things will become more clear. E50 is Ethanol. It's a fuel that has more octane which means better delivery of power.
Sponsored