New oem Supra 3.0 19” black wheels… cheap

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
The new price is higher. The good deal is gone. At least that's the experience I had as well as others.
Told you. The parents have arrived and the party is over.

I'm probably not supposed to share this, buuuttt...

Actual dealer cost went from $98.62 to $385.44 on the front wheels, and from $108.48 to $423.97
on the rears respectively (which is in the ballpark from what they always cost). I truly believe someone at Toyota made a mistake, because there's no way in hell these wheels are/were that cheap to manufacture and distribute. OE steel wheels cost the dealer around $95, for crying out loud.
Sponsored

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
New update: My ETA was previously yesterday, but now they told me the fronts ETA's 2/20 and the back's 2/28.

I just hope I actually do receive them

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Told you. The parents have arrived and the party is over.

I'm probably not supposed to share this, buuuttt...

Actual dealer cost went from $98.62 to $385.44 on the front wheels, and from $108.48 to $423.97
on the rears respectively (which is in the ballpark from what they always cost). I truly believe someone at Toyota made a mistake, because there's no way in hell these wheels are/were that cheap to manufacture and distribute. OE steel wheels cost the dealer around $95, for crying out loud.
Alright, who snitched?!?

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
My guy Says 2/24 for mine to arrive so here’s hoping! And for the guy that snitched gonna have to send over Vinny Two Times… Cuz Vinny likes to break things… 2 times…

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Another update:
Just got an email from dealer. My fronts and all 4 tpms’s have arrived. New eta on the rears is late April but they say that eta changes at least once a week (last week it was July)

BrettG782

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium; 2023 Lexus GX 460; 00 F150
Another update:
Just got an email from dealer. My fronts and all 4 tpms’s have arrived. New eta on the rears is late April but they say that eta changes at least once a week (last week it was July)
Ahh pretty much the same news on my end... Everyone swooping up those rears!

tvnguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone else's order not cancelled but updated to "Received" status but also haven't heard any kind of ETAs or updates on when the wheels will be available for pickup?

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone else's order not cancelled but updated to "Received" status but also haven't heard any kind of ETAs or updates on when the wheels will be available for pickup?
Mine's on the same status, and dealer keeps saying different ETAs

Edit: ATM, it' 2/20 for fronts and 2/24 for rears

Last edited:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
As much as I had no intention of doing so, I'm serious in regards to selling the set I got. After paying some large bills, and a surprise truck repair, I really do need the cash. Mine are all new in box, and I'm totally willing to ship them (after double-boxing them for better protection). I'm just struggling to come up with a fair price..

I'll be braaping in the Northwoods for the next few days with spotty connections, but I'll officially list them when I get back.

OP
OP
Andrew4Supra

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
As much as I had no intention of doing so, I'm serious in regards to selling the set I got. After paying some large bills, and a surprise truck repair, I really do need the cash. Mine are all new in box, and I'm totally willing to ship them (after double-boxing them for better protection). I'm just struggling to come up with a fair price.
~ a “fair price” is what you paid for them plus shipping… just saying.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
~ a “fair price” is what you paid for them plus shipping… just saying.
I'll figure out an average shipping cost next week.

I sincerely appreciate your honesty, so I'll be honest too, like I always have been.

I do feel like there's a smidgen of value added for getting them now and for a fraction of the (even heavily-discounted) retail price, as opposed to months later and/or getting the news that the price many of you thought you locked in has nearly quadrupled... and it ain't like I'm trying to sell an unwanted used A91-MT (with or without front end damage) for $75,000, or a $500 salvaged DME for $2,000+ like some people on here :rolleyes:

tvnguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5ED3E3D9-2B09-481D-BB09-84395BDB810D.jpeg

Well odd; but I didn’t get notification at all; except yesterday an email from ups saying a package is arriving today. Only one wheel lmao.
Nice, does that wheel have a few scuff marks on the edge or is it just the lighting?

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I do feel like there's a smidgen of value added for getting them now and for a fraction of the (even heavily-discounted) retail price, as opposed to months later and/or getting the news that the price many of you thought you locked in has nearly quadrupled... and it ain't like I'm trying to sell an unwanted used A91-MT (with or without front end damage) for $75,000, or a $500 salvaged DME for $2,000+ like some people on here :rolleyes:
Welcome to the dark side 😂
Sponsored