• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

NEW PARTS FOR SALE!

rdoherty

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Hey guys,
I’m on the Central Coast in CA. The following items I have for sale:

1) New (unboxed) set of 4 Advan GT Beyonds in black and racing lugs (no center caps).
2)New EVS Tuning fenders painted absolute zero white with PPF.
3) New (unboxed) Magnaflow full cat exhaust
4) MST air intake with about 7k mi on it.
5)New (unboxed) Supra indoor car cover in black with Supra logo on the front.
6) New (unboxed) HKS Hipermax adjustable springs
Feel free to hit me up for pricing and pics 559-303-2274. Willing to cut some deals
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
how much for the intake shipped
just personal testament, the MST intake rocks. sold and installed many and nothing with a closed box sounds as good, and super easy to remove lid and get even more noise.

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Interested in #1, #5 and #6!!!!

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey you might wanna throw up some pics and prices. Looks a little sketch seeing as you literally just joined the forum and this is your first post.

Just some friendly advice. GLWS!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Hey you might wanna throw up some pics and prices. Looks a little sketch seeing as you literally just joined the forum and this is your first post.

And remember Goods and Services everyone!

OP
OP

rdoherty

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra

I get it man. I literally sold my Supra three days ago. I’m in the middle of my work week and work chaotic hours. I figured posting my phone number would be as real as it gets? Also gives me an opportunity to speak with those who are seriously interested in an individual basis

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I get it man. I literally sold my Supra three days ago. I’m in the middle of my work week and work chaotic hours. I figured posting my phone number would be as real as it gets? Also gives me an opportunity to speak with those who are seriously interested in an individual basis
We got a lot of fraud around these parts. I don't think anyone is questioning you personally, just reminders to the folks around here to get <whatever proof is satisfactory to them> before sending off hard-earned money.

GLWS!

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Just waiting on some updates as well as pictures. I may be able drive down as well to pick up the parts, just PM me where you're at as well.

JDG520

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Just a heads up, text him directly and he’ll respond. He’s a stand up guy. I bought his HKS adjustables. He called me once we got serious on price and we bs’d for a few just to reassure me he was legit. They just arrived today. Brand new, he never even opened the box when he got them.
He made me a good deal and shipped it out the day we talked. Definitely not a scammer just a busy dude.

eastwest2300

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
QX70
Just a heads up, text him directly and he’ll respond. He’s a stand up guy. I bought his HKS adjustables. He called me once we got serious on price and we bs’d for a few just to reassure me he was legit. They just arrived today. Brand new, he never even opened the box when he got them.
He made me a good deal and shipped it out the day we talked. Definitely not a scammer just a busy dude.
Man, this is good to hear! Congrats on getting new parts!
Sponsored