No fuel pressure no boost

a90clem

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 toyota gr supra premium
After not driving my car for a month I go to start it up, let it warm up, then drive it. I go to give it some gas and it's not getting into boost. I turn around and go back home and pop the hood and see the car has zero fuel pressure. The car is on e85 port injection, hybrid turbo, and radium fuel system. Also I looked underneath the car and see I'm leaking fuild from the diff. The car was recently in the shop to get radium fuel system installed, Motive Reflex, axles upgrades, soild bushing, and dyno tuned. Could this be a hardware issue or software issue?

Screenshot_20231231_105922.jpg

Screenshot_20231231_134722_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
After not driving my car for a month I go to start it up, let it warm up, then drive it. I go to give it some gas and it's not getting into boost. I turn around and go back home and pop the hood and see the car has zero fuel pressure. The car is on e85 port injection, hybrid turbo, and radium fuel system. Also I looked underneath the car and see I'm leaking fuild from the diff. The car was recently in the shop to get radium fuel system installed, Motive Reflex, axles upgrades, soild bushing, and dyno tuned. Could this be a hardware issue or software issue?

Screenshot_20231231_105922.jpg

Screenshot_20231231_134722_Gallery.jpg
Take it back to the shop definitely since they last touched it….