gixxersixxerman

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
How long did the T51 guy take to finish your compressor housing? He's only had mine two days but I don't really want to bug him. I'm fine with another week of downtime, but I've a car show on mar10 and a track day on the 19th I need to be prepared for lol
Matt took about a month on mine, but i was the first one and he did a revision. He states now its about 7-10 days but most seem to be coming back at 2 weeks or so
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
How long did the T51 guy take to finish your compressor housing? He's only had mine two days but I don't really want to bug him. I'm fine with another week of downtime, but I've a car show on mar10 and a track day on the 19th I need to be prepared for lol
tooclzemon.gif

EDubt

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2019 F-150
For the 6port people install was not that bad at all.
First three are easy once intake and charge pipe are removed.
For the top inside bolt, lift the car up and completely remove the dp. Get a 12ā€ extension and a swill head and the top bolt comes off with a little patience. Then to reinstall tape the bolt back to the bit and send it right back in. No need to even loosen the exhaust manifold.

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
For the top inside bolt, lift the car up and completely remove the dp. Get a 12ā€ extension and a swill head and the top bolt comes off with a little patience. Then to reinstall tape the bolt back to the bit and send it right back in. No need to even loosen the exhaust manifold.
Hell yeah!!! An even easier way!

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
angry reacting because I removed the whole unit.

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
angry reacting because I removed the whole unit.
I feel ya, I didnt remove the hole thing, but I unhooked the manifold to let it swing down to get to the last bolt

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
A lil T51R mod action

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Some video of T51R and RK Track

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
And another one

NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Supra 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive
Thanks, that worked

My son has the car today to do a video while im at work, I asked him to shoot like a 2min driving video of like getting on the highway and driving in regular traffic that Iā€™ll get uploaded to YT when I can. I get asked this often so might as well do it
In the second video I love the off throttle noise it makes. Is that due to the T51R mod or another mod you have?
I saw a YouTube video on this mod and the car in the first few clips makes an awesome sound however at the end the noises the manual supra makes with the HKS BOV, just isn't the same as the start. What do I need to do to replicate the car in the first clip. I guess its like a flutter.

OP
OP
gixxersixxerman

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
In the second video I love the off throttle noise it makes. Is that due to the T51R mod or another mod you have?
I saw a YouTube video on this mod and the car in the first few clips makes an awesome sound however at the end the noises the manual supra makes with the HKS BOV, just isn't the same as the start. What do I need to do to replicate the car in the first clip. I guess its like a flutter.

Thatā€™s my car in the SI video. With the manual car itā€™s due to the stock air box. Iā€™m running the HKS intake no box. It has a lot of noises.

NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Supra 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive
Thatā€™s my car in the SI video. With the manual car itā€™s due to the stock air box. Iā€™m running the HKS intake no box. It has a lot of noises.
Oh cool thats yours at the start?
I really want that flutter noise when your off throttle. I have the eventuri so I hope I still get the noises I would like with that intake!!