RK-Titanium driver side exhaust**NOT FOR SALE YET**

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
@Axix23 can’t do that, wouldn’t be right. I’ve never met him, but he seems like a super cool guy and hopefully in the future I’ll some of his artwork on my new car…
okay, the way you made it sound was like he is one of your close buddies that lives close by and your going by his house to pick it up.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
$800 CAD Shipped, final offer

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
okay, the way you made it sound was like he is one of your close buddies that lives close by and your going by his house to pick it up.
Close buddy no but he lives very close to me, as in like 10 mins down the road. I didn’t know that when I ordered the exhaust…

_JuCa90

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Does he make em in his garage at home? Here's my offer... Since I'm also local, I'll install it on my car when done until you find a buyer 😁

Low flyer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra, 45th Anniversary, Mikan Blast
You asked, "What are you supposed to do?"

Sell it or "kind of auction" it, one or the other. If you want to auction it, list on Ebay or some other auction site. If you want to sell it, sell it. But don't get mad at people because they don't want to do business that way. Good grief.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Back to topic: in all seriousness, when exactly should this exhaust be done and will he change everything over to my name (shipping address, etc) so I can contact him if I have any warranty issues?

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
@kaj ill talk with him Monday if you’re serious. I talked to him today and he didn’t realize I don’t have the Supra anymore, so I’m not sure what he’s thinking. I’ll keep you posted tho…

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
@kaj ill talk with him Monday if you’re serious. I talked to him today and he didn’t realize I don’t have the Supra anymore, so I’m not sure what he’s thinking. I’ll keep you posted tho…
Sounds good. If so, I'll take it and keep the Supra for a few months. 🤷🏼
Thanks, dude. I have the stock DP and I think this would wake it up nicely.
Race version?

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
It’s the track edition

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Sounds good. If so, I'll take it and keep the Supra for a few months. 🤷🏼
Thanks, dude. I have the stock DP and I think this would wake it up nicely.
Race version?
Hahah oh it’ll wake it up alright. Stock downpipe or not haha I ran it on my stock dp car and it was LOUD. Absolutely GLORIOUS, but loud haha.
this does no justice but this is on a stock doenpipe

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
dispute the credit card charge bc you never received it and call it a day. Then buy Rob some beers and apologize afferwards….
This is literally insane. Disputing credit card charges has serious repercussions for the merchant. I built most of my career designing and engineering payment systems for large companies (SeatGeek/Venmo/Paypal).

Merchant processors monitor chargeback rate very closely. If a merchant gets too many chargebacks in some time period, they can be penalized with increased interchange fees, or even booted from a processor.

https://www.chargebackgurus.com/blog/visa-dispute-and-fraud-monitoring-programs-vdmp-vfmp

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Also- I'd pay this if there was an exhaust on my car.

I literally waiting 8 months for this part. I'd have paid 2, 3, 4 hundred to get it quicker. I even tried to bribe Rob to put me at the top of the list, and he refused.

This is a legit post, from a legit seller, looking for the right buyer for something he doesn't need anymore.

Truly good luck with the sale.