Still waiting... How long have you been waiting for your GR Supra allocation/order/update etc.?

How long did you have to wait/have been waiting to receive your GR Supra from the dealership??

• Total voters

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Yeah, I told them I'll still take it, since they said it's Toyota's reginal office who found the problem, and they're fixing the problem.

I don't think he can. I asked someone who works at another Toyota dealership whether he can use the VIN to check, and he said he can't. Does yours have a window sticker link and/or show ETA on Toyota's inventory search page? Mine used to have both, but since the incident both got removed.
ya mine has both still. Just says contact dealer for eta, but my dealer said Toyota wonā€™t tell them anything and itā€™s just been marked as hold at the last rail yard stop 20 min from the dealer lol. Hoping itā€™s just a 30 day hold for final inspection and nothing worse.
Sponsored

Drillerkc74

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 supra black on black
Blue premium arrive at Canadian dealer Saturday night after ordering September 1 2023. Now to finalise trade value. Sales manager saw it at the lot today. Pretty excited. The 2021 black mk5 will make someone else happy as a used car!

Very long disorganized process. Factory Order means nothing!

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Still waiting for my 2025... Been waiting since October 2023
Yeah, my 2024 order is probably going to morph into a 2025MY. I'm awaiting the official 2025MY announcement to see if the options I want are still available and/or what's changing.

If one of those in Honolulu was what I wanted, it'd be tempting to make some calls. Servco has got to be annoyed AF that Toyota allocated so many 2024s to them.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah, my 2024 order is probably going to morph into a 2025MY. I'm awaiting the official 2025MY announcement to see if the options I want are still available and/or what's changing.

If one of those in Honolulu was what I wanted, it'd be tempting to make some calls. Servco has got to be annoyed AF that Toyota allocated so many 2024s to them.
When is the 2025 changes being announced? Any eta?

splv

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 IS350
When is the 2025 changes being announced? Any eta?
thereā€™s been no rumors about any changes for 2025 except the possible addition of a very mildly upgrade (400 hp) GRMN version that will be limited to 200 units in Japan only. I am interested to see what, if any, updates there will be. Probably another special edition with exclusive paint color. Iā€™d love to see a green or purple, but stratosphere blue is where my heart is.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oh shit!

My FI hold has been removed!!!! Itā€™s finally going to dealer after a 30 day delay HOLD by Toyota!

IMG_9993.jpeg

BackToBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 3.0 MT
I didn't get into the ordering process, as my dealership connection told me that I'm not really placing an order, it's just a wait list that matches my preference to what Toyota decides to allocate to that dealership. Sometimes the dealership gets some allocations, other times they don't get any for quite a while, it's random.

I was very fortunate to be able to find an MT in a local dealership's inventory. Took me about 2 weeks, from start shopping for a Supra, to test drive & finalize the deal.