Supra Missing GR Logo (Dimensions)

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
I still can't fathom why you took a perfectly good logo and turned it into something meaningless, lol. But each to their own.
Dude, chill the fuck out. It’s a BMW themed mark V badge. I like how it looks and like playing on the it’s just a BMW crowd. With your user name, I can’t fathom how that goes right over your head nor can I fathom why something like this bothers you enough to comment.
Sponsored

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Dude, chill the fuck out. It’s a BMW themed mark V badge. I like how it looks and like playing on the it’s just a BMW crowd. With your user name, I can’t fathom how that goes right over your head nor can I fathom why something like this bothers you enough to comment.
LMFAO. You butchered the badge mate. Yours doesn't say MKV it says MV. How would I know? Oh that's right, it was my fucking idea.. but you keep on trucking.

IMG_1710 Medium.jpeg

PS: If you read a little closer you will see that a) I was talking about the way you modified the badge and b) Ultimately, it's your car and you can do whatever the fuck you want with it.

Incidentally, I can also comment whatever the fuck I want about it, if you choose to post it here. Get over it.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
LMFAO. You butchered the badge mate. Yours doesn't say MKV it says MV. How would I know? Oh that's right, it was my fucking idea.. but you keep on trucking.

IMG_1710 Medium.jpeg

PS: If you read a little closer you will see that a) I was talking about the way you modified the badge and b) Ultimately, it's your car and you can do whatever the fuck you want with it.

Incidentally, I can also comment whatever the fuck I want about it, if you choose to post it here. Get over it.
My bad. Didn’t remember you starting it, just remembered who I actually purchased it from. So props for the idea. I really like it.

Still don’t understand the need to criticize for no reason. I like what I did better than the original design so why do you need to call it butchered and meaningless? Comes off as arrogant in my opinion. When I look at the original design I don’t see an M K and V. I see a V with a goofy looking stick on the side and I also think it looks unbalanced. But that’s me. I just modified it to my taste without criticizing your original design. And since both of these badges are made up by someone on the internet, who says M cannot be an abbreviation for Mark? Regardless, i think your original idea was excellent and appreciated the outcome. I just don’t see why people need to criticize how others choose to modify their cars.

I’m over it.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Funny how your Supra emblem is broken on the "S" exactly like mine
Dang. I wish you hadn’t pointed that out! I had no idea it was broken. Never noticed it. I just had to go out to the garage to see what you were saying and now I can’t unsee it. With my OCD tendencies I guess I’m gonna be emblem shopping soon.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I just don’t see why people need to criticize how others choose to modify their cars.
Because through critical discourse, we improve. Not sure why everyone craves sycophants and exclusively positive reinforcement. It's just an opinion.. my opinion. Don't want to see my opinion, block me. I don't care. Your loss. 🤷‍♂️

How are there 20 posts with grown men arguing about a 1" emblem.
Woah! Who said I'm grown. 😂

Last edited:

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
YOu're all slow as fuck and should not bother rebadging.
I still can't fathom why you took a perfectly good logo and turned it into something meaningless, lol. But each to their own.
If you didnt touch Bimmercode stuff, nobody would remember your name. Keep it that way and stop acting like the CEO of the largest motorcycle tuning company in a specific state for a specific brand.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
YOu're all slow as fuck and should not bother rebadging.

If you didnt touch Bimmercode stuff, nobody would remember your name. Keep it that way and stop acting like the CEO of the largest motorcycle tuning company in a specific state for a specific brand.
Funny you should think I care, lol. Keep chasing those tenths trooper. And you know what, you're right.. I post way too much on here. Have fun.

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Funny you should think I care, lol. Keep chasing those tenths trooper. And you know what, you're right.. I post way too much on here. Have fun.
I dont think you should care. Heck, I don't even care. I'll chase anything that moves, ya know?

Good luck on your time away from the forums! We all look forward to it.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
I removed mine. Even before the wrap. My OCD doesn't do well with asymmetry.

IMG_4989.jpg

splv

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 IS350
I liked this one for the Manual
14821.jpg
Hahahaha…love the response, Dick.

Keep it up and I bet you’ll build a following. Might even be able to sell your “6MT” badge and make t-shirts that’ll sell, too. I am dead serious.

You’re the “standing man”. Reference: Bridge of Spies movie. Check it out. Great movie.
Sponsored