The New $700 exhaust from extreme.....

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Here’s that exhaust, it is deep! I’m thinking about having my buddy make some pipes to replace the mufflers just to see how loud it would be…
Sponsored

OP
OP

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Here’s that exhaust, it is deep! I’m thinking about having my buddy make some pipes to replace the mufflers just to see how loud it would be…
For the money and sound it really can't be beat, and like usual the video doesn't do it justice. And mine with the downpipe is very loud when really getting on it.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I have the DP and full carbon intake, sounds good when you throttle it. Really good quality piping too, so curious to see how it’s going to sound with muffler delete…

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I have the DP and full carbon intake, sounds good when you throttle it. Really good quality piping too, so curious to see how it’s going to sound with muffler delete…
People seem to not wanna give this exhaust the benefit of the doubt but it’s truly isn’t bad for the money, is it the best sounding or highest quality lightest exhaust on the market? No but you are getting a good sounding good fitting, nice looking full stainless steel exhaust from a decently reputable company so you know if something happens or arrives damaged it’ll be handled, and it’s under $700 shipped…

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
This is exactly why I went with a Tomei dual
Outlet, the single is even cheaper. AWE wants $2700+ for a Stainless Steel exhaust, no thanks. The Tomei was I think $1700, full titanium and IIRC a 49 lbs weight savings. 1fastsupra.com is where I bought mine. Great sound, huge weight savings, great look and fit is great. Plus, Tomei a long and reputable Japanese company.
Tomei basically has a 100% chance of cracking. Not an option.

Kaitain

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
Tomei basically has a 100% chance of cracking. Not an option.
Hmmm, haven’t experienced it yet. I guess if it happens I will deal with it under warranty. Great thing about a wife who is from Japan, can email them in Japanese for my warranty. ;-)

FluffyMangoes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra 3.0
id love to hear comparisons of this EOS exhaust and the tried and true awe touring.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

aksprite

First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra, the bus
If you haven’t already, code out the ASD (engine noise pumped into cabin). My straight piped exhaust used to drive me crazy until I turned ASD off. It’s more manageable now.

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Not only that but the tomei also drones like crazy even with a catted DP
Tomei, like 99% of aftermarket exhausts, don't have resonators, which are the true drone busters.

SupraBH

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, 2023 Mazda 3 Sedan
Are you running into the same drone issues that OP is running into? Any cabin sound clips? How was fitment on yours? I’m ready to pull the trigger on this exhaust but just need that last little bit of reassurance 😂

OP
OP

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Are you running into the same drone issues that OP is running into? Any cabin sound clips? How was fitment on yours? I’m ready to pull the trigger on this exhaust but just need that last little bit of reassurance 😂
This exhaust is fine, I'm now learning that this exhaust like every other just needs a resonator to take away all drone. It's only there at 2,000 rpm just like the awe without resonators. This is exhaust is fabulous and for the money is amazing. I'm saying this because yesterday I finally ran into and talked to a supra with awe exhaust and he was shocked mine was only $700 and sounded amazing just like his.
Sponsored