OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
While i have no hard data, somewhere between 9-12 months seems to have been the norm, anecdotally. Having said this, in recent months it seems to have reduced somewhat, again just what I have read on here and on Facebook. And going through a third party will change things again.

TLDR: A deer with no eyes.
Sponsored

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
:offtopic:

Just watched Anyone But You with my daughter (free on Netflix here). Ain’t gonna lie. For advertising, I kinda want to go now.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt26047818

1) Is Sydney that clean and nice?

2) Are helicopter rides free if you’re a dumbass and jump of boats or cliffs into the ocean?

3) Do koala bears just hang & chill out with hikers all around them?

Beautiful city 🤩 Carry on mates!

:topic:

Brenden

First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 mkiv manual TT, 1999 mkiz manual TT
Half of the reason with going with a bigger dealer in Brisbane is that I wanted the option to be able to change my order if the GRMN version is announced before my car is made. Otherwise my local dealer would have done about the same price

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Half of the reason with going with a bigger dealer in Brisbane is that I wanted the option to be able to change my order if the GRMN version is announced before my car is made. Otherwise my local dealer would have done about the same price
I'm pretty confident the GRMN will be either a) a disappointing bullshit "special edition" ala the lame USDM cars (and not available here anyway) or b) a mildly uprated very limited Japanese exclusive.. just like the GRMN Yaris before it.

There is literally no credible evidence to the contrary.

GreenJZA80

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
JK rubicon. Corolla daily. Soon…‘24 A90.
Just about to order through Scifleet. They have told me 6 months, due November...anyone know how likely that is?
As stated, it could be likely… may not be. Dealerships seem to have no control as to when cars are allocated to them and have to wait in a queue for ordered examples. It all depends on the spec, production schedule and shipping as to how likely it will be. I ordered on the 1st November 23 and it turned up at the dealer this Monday. I was quoted 6-12 months.

Brenden

First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm pretty confident the GRMN will be either a) a disappointing bullshit "special edition" ala the lame USDM cars (and not available here anyway) or b) a mildly uprated very limited Japanese exclusive.. just like the GRMN Yaris before it.

There is literally no credible evidence to the contrary.
That's why I'm ordering the standard one instead of waiting. I would only want it if it had the S58 engine. If it's like pretty much all of Toyotas other "racing" versions it will just have suspension upgrades and some lame aero

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
That's why I'm ordering the standard one instead of waiting. I would only want it if it had the S58 engine. If it's like pretty much all of Toyotas other "racing" versions it will just have suspension upgrades and some lame aero
Its pretty funny there’s still s58 lucid dreamers to this day. As the years go by your hopes and dreams slowly comes crumbling down to reality

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP

Just watched Anyone But You with my daughter (free on Netflix here). Ain’t gonna lie. For advertising, I kinda want to go now.

2) Are helicopter rides free if you’re a dumbass and jump of boats or cliffs into the ocean?

Yea not many cities in the world better to live in than Sydney, if you are fairly affluent and can afford to live near the harbour or waterways. Weather is 1 million % better than Melbourne where I'm currently freezing my arse off in our now 8 month long winters. Oh for those lovely sunny 18 degree Sydney winter days again and a season of 3 months long with genuine Autumns and Springs.
However like all cities around 6million in population it's a PITA. I've come to the view that any place with a population of 250,000 has all the facilities you're ever going to need without the screwed up infostructure from overpopulation, at least in Australia. Come on down mate.

Phil

Brenden

First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Its pretty funny there’s still s58 lucid dreamers to this day. As the years go by your hopes and dreams slowly comes crumbling down to reality
It's just a case of I want to know what's different with the suspected grmn model if it does come out. Everything is guess work until it's announced but I would like the option to choose.
If there is no performance bump, like is pretty common with Toyota's special editions, then all good, I'll stick with standard.

I've put my order in anyway, now I just need to not buy stuff for it until it arrives

Stedy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV Manual (Inbound), Volvo XC60
Received an update today on a car ordered on 1/11/23. It's already been built and is on the boat, due in port 6/7/24 and with the dealer ready for delivery early August. That would put it at 10 months from order to delivery.

Note, i still haven't received a single confirmation email from Toyota since ordering. I only found this out as a result of contacting the dealership.

Oodis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MT GR Supra

Bloke

1. Sydney could disappear and i would not even blink an eye
2. Yes dumb arses get rescued all the time mostly people from Sydney (this may not be true)
3. Koalas are way to stoned to do anything except feed their addictions and fall out of trees

Cheers

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many

1. Nicer than in the movie…clean until some undisciplined teenagers trash things around

2. Cops ride are free for dangerous dumbass

3. Yes but it will be in the regional areas (Blue Mountains for one) not in the metropolitan

The place just smells full of money

https://www.timeout.com/sydney/news...dney-landed-on-the-elite-list-in-2024-051524#
Sponsored