Touch Up Paint for 2023- Wheels?

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
Does anyone know if touch up paint for the 2023 forward wheels is available anywhere, or what the paint code for them might be? I bumped a curb this afternoon that I never even saw turning out of a parking lot and it left a small scuff on my passenger side rear rim. Small but noticeable, and I'd prefer to not have to completely refinish the whole wheel.
Sponsored

Slybri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT (CU-L), 2017 1of1 Viper, others…
Your best bet is probably an automotive paint / body supply. I had a whoopsie with a caliper and a shop was able to use a Spectrophotometer to determine a paint match.

If you have Finishmaster or National Coating Supply in STL, they should be able to help you out. Otherwise if you’re ever in Springfield, IL. Specialty Paint is awesome.

Good luck! 👍

Reactions: JTN
OP
OP
JTN

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
I wiped down the scraped area, hit it with some degreaser, then applied some berchwood casey aluminum black to the exposed metal areas and it darkened up pretty well. A bit more permanent than a marker and a close enough match in color that unless you are looking right at it it blends with the wheel well enough until I can find some proper color matched paint.
Sponsored