What did you do to your Supra today?

PowerGetter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' 45th Anni Supra 3.0 6MT, 23' Subaru Ascent
Seems wonky. Can't possibly gain 60whp (from the previous stock Supra) from just dp/exhaust. That's a tune like number. Either way 👍
I was on 91 pump.

Maybe my 45th anni side decal added 10-15hp!

PowerGetter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' 45th Anni Supra 3.0 6MT, 23' Subaru Ascent
that looks great -- any pics of the whole car with the wheels?

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
New hot boy wheels, don’t mind the gap between the skirt/fender. Carbon shroud that covers it isn’t installed.

Volk CE28 18x11 +34 square

IMG_2722.jpeg
more pics please! please x28 times

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Yea, I wish I Dyno'd prior to bolt ons but I wanted to throw that stuff on before my first track day with the car a few weeks ago. But another Supra Dyno'd before me and it was 100% stock and its 3 runs on the dyno pulled between 367-360.

Catless DP
Figured but thought I’d ask. I have one I got from @NitroYellowMKV and love it! No dyno yet…

Seems wonky. Can't possibly gain 60whp (from the previous stock Supra) from just dp/exhaust. That's a tune like number. Either way 👍
Right! You‘d think… Will have to add dyno to my to do list. Curious as hell how much of a gain I got from it as well. It won’t be exact as Bryan says but it’ll give me an idea of where I’m at.

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
titan motorsports exhaust. In Normal mode its LOUD but very little drone at 8th/80mph. at 92mph there's a perfect harmonic and its almost silent. very "warm/smooth" RB26-like sound in normal as well.

IMG_20240622_081901~3.jpg

some install notes specific to the titan (since they don't provide any, and no videos exist).

-discard the exhaust valve motor's heat shield, it won't fit flush onto the provided bracket
-motor bracket does not include any hardware, and unlike the factory bracket does not have threaded holes. You can reuse the 3 OEM motor-to-bracket bolts, but you will need to find matching nuts
-the motor bracket is a separate piece. You will need 2 bolts and nuts to mount it to the exhuast bracket. this will be a smaller size than the motor bolt, and will need to be a socket head to clear
- Titans flapper valve is actuated by a small arm that needs yet another small bolt and nut to bolt it down
- installing the spring clip will be backwards from How it was from the factory. The half moon side of the clip is too small to fit on the Titan arm so you will need to put it on the motor side

IMG_20240622_090849~2.jpg

- the wiring harness will be able to reach the motor, but you need to Route it over the heat shield

IMG_20240622_085435~2.jpg

Last edited:

Nocturnal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 MT Premium
titan motorsports exhaust. In Normal mode its LOUD but very little drone at 8th/80mph. at 90mph there's a perfect harmonic and its almost silent. very "warm/smooth" RB26-like sound in normal as well.

IMG_20240622_081901~3.jpg

some install notes specific to the titan (since they don't provide any, and no videos exist).

-discard the exhaust valve motor's heat shield, it won't fit flush onto the provided bracket
-motor bracket does not include any hardware, and unlike the factory bracket does not have threaded holes. You can reuse the 3 OEM motor-to-bracket bolts, but you will need to find matching nuts
-the motor bracket is a separate piece. You will need 2 bolts and nuts to mount it to the exhuast bracket. this will be a smaller size than the motor bolt, and will need to be a socket head to clear
- Titans flapper valve is actuated by a small arm that needs yet another small bolt and nut to bolt it down
- installing the spring clip will be backwards from How it was from the factory. The half moon side of the clip is too small to fit on the Titan arm so you will need to put it on the motor side

IMG_20240622_090849~2.jpg

- the wiring harness will be able to reach the motor, but you need to Route it over the heat shield

IMG_20240622_085435~2.jpg
What down pipe are you running? Is normal mode too loud?

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
Went from HKS to Titan. No ‘ragrets’. Nothing wrong with the sound of the HKS though.

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
What down pipe are you running? Is normal mode too loud?
Armytrix catless. louder than I expected? Yes. Am I going to take it back off? No.

The Titan was basically the only exhaust that fit the criteria of: valved AND single midpipe for sound AND midpipe 3.5 inch or larger. So if I were to take it off, I wouldn't have anything else to replace it with

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra AT
Armytrix catless. louder than I expected? Yes. Am I going to take it back off? No.

The Titan was basically the only exhaust that fit the criteria of: valved AND single midpipe for sound AND midpipe 3.5 inch or larger. So if I were to take it off, I wouldn't have anything else to replace it with

Curious did you post a sound clip and I missed it or no, interested in hearing the setup.

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
Last edited: