Wish i would have

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
True. The other way too: I'm selling a 2006 Evo and peeps want me to document every chip so they can deduct each one from the price. 😂 The car is 16yo for Christ's sake.
Woah woah, any pics??
Sponsored

Kaitain

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
I understand this but being where it's at it annoys me. Above the toyota ornament. That's the only reason. And it has less than 1k miles lol
This is exactly why my car went to Jeff at Immaculate Refections when it had maybe 150 miles on it, and 50 of those where driving it home from the dealership & another 60 miles getting it to his shop from my house. He paint corrected it, then PPF & ceramic coated the car from front to back, as well as ceramic coated the wheels and calipers. I had to take it back to him because someone opened their door and hit my drivers side, the PPF took the brunt of the load and the paint was saved beneath it. He also found a few rock hits on the front that the PPF did it’s job as well, saving the paint from rock chips.

I would say taking it to him and getting it done was worth every penny I paid already. On top of that, he does immaculate work and is one of the best in NorCal.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Woah woah, any pics??
Yeah... Where's a link to this Evo for sale...?
Agreed. But the better question. Is it an MR?
I don't want to side bust this guy's thread, but I can give you info if you want to shoot me a PM.
Yes, it is an MR, with a 5-speed swap.
Assuming you guys are on Facebook, I can link you to a very extensive for sale thread with pictures and video.

OP
OP

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
I don't want to side bust this guy's thread, but I can give you info if you want to shoot me a PM.
Assuming you guys are on Facebook, I can link you to a very extensive for sale thread with pictures and video.
I mean it's my thread sooo there's that

• Haha
Reactions: kaj
OP
OP

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
Should we just rename this thread to the sell jasons evo 6 MR?

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Woah woah, any pics??
Yeah... Where's a link to this Evo for sale...?
Agreed. But the better question. Is it an MR?
Did someone say Evo?!?
@Evolution, they said Evo!!

ex-evo owner/ current evo builder checking in! 😛

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Did someone say Evo?!?
@Evolution, they said Evo!!

ex-evo owner/ current evo builder checking in! 😛
Ya but this is @kaj Evo we are talking about. It's a boring bone stock evo. Never seen the track before. The poor guy doesn't even know what a track is. 🤣 ohh wait, maybe that was @razorlab evo I'm thinking of. :catfight: