XHP Reviews and Feedback!

Got_M

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Stage 3 xHP tune took my 60-130 from a 8.60 to a 8.27. Thats about what id expect, not a second and a half lol. Though i did almost have a full tank of fuel on the 8.27 run, i dont recall what i did back on the 8.60 run, that was months ago, but with in a degree for temp DA almost the same and the exact same place on the road, since its close by, its not valid because of the decline at the end, but its good for testing as no one is around
What kinda power/mods net the 8.27? I'm contemplating snagging xhp. Just turned the car up a bit. Really hoping to hit a 7.9 or something.

Where are all the dragy time for this mod before and after?!
Sponsored

Last edited:

terror

First Name
Johan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Can anyone drop me some recent updated settings for a stage 2 map? Have tried some settings posted by users on here and wanna test some more out.

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
Can anyone drop me some recent updated settings for a stage 2 map? Have tried some settings posted by users on here and wanna test some more out.
I've been very happy with these settings. Sport manual driving is fun, nothing too aggressive (even the 3-2 downshift has been tamed), and I can drive around in D-Auto without bogging to shit, I haven't changed these settings in so long, it's been great.

(album below, 6 images or download the zip)

Attachments

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
Am I crazy or is the stage 2 8th gear non-existent in sport-auto mode? I was chilling at like 95 mph and the engine was happily buzzing away in 7th gear and wouldn't shift. this is without shift point adjustment for that mode.

Last edited:

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Am I crazy or is the stage 2 8th gear non-existent in sport-auto mode? I was chilling at like 95 mph and the engine was happily buzzing away in 7th gear and wouldn't shift. this is without shift point adjustment for that mode.
I'm using stage 2 and don't recall if I've ever hit 8th gear in sport mode, if I want it I just slap it into manual.

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
I'm not sure about 95 but the stock map wouldn't be in 8th at 75-80 IIRC

Topr

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
Do I have to ECU unlock my car for this and is the Manual transmission supported as well ? Just want a bit louder blurps (european version)

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Do I have to ECU unlock my car for this and is the Manual transmission supported as well ? Just want a bit louder blurps (european version)
XHP is a tune for the Automatic Transmission Control Unit (TCU).
Sponsored