6MT Supra for Trade

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Makes sense to me. For most of us, it is our only sports car and wasn't an impulse financial decision. For me, it took several years of saving to even consider it. I'm not sure that I'll ever own a nicer "toy" than I do now. Maybe the Porsche guys can afford to pay 20k for an allocation, but that's for a 200k+ car and its just another sports car to their collection. I'm glad price-gouging is not normalized here - people need to stop ordering cars they don't want.
I'm not going to lie.. my Supra was an impulse buy at the sacrafice of my precious ND1 which I miss so much.. Grass is not always greener on the other side...
Sponsored

Last edited:

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 MT, '23 BRZ, '06 RX-8
I'm not going to lie.. my Supra was an impule by at the sacrafice of my precious ND1 which I miss so much.. Grass is not always greener on the other side...
If you could go back to your ND1 and give up your Supra would you? I've got a 06' RX-8 MT and just test drove a ND2 GT and a Club RF (both MT) and was not that impressed.

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
If you could go back to your ND1 and give up your Supra would you? I've got a 06' RX-8 MT and just test drove a ND2 GT and a Club RF (both MT) and was not that impressed.
Fellow RX8 buddy! The agility of the ND1 is what made it fun for me. I had a RF Club w/ brembo and bbs package and enjoyed it both on spirited driving and the track. I felt more comfortable whipping it around corners. But psychologically, i was less "careful" with the ND over the Supra being twice as much. During the summer, i miss the ND, rest of the time, i'm ok with the Supra. There are a few things that bug me about the Supra though.

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
I'm not going to lie.. my Supra was an impule by at the sacrafice of my precious ND1 which I miss so much.. Grass is not always greener on the other side...
Right there with you. I miss my FRS every day that goes by.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Definitely miss my RX8 and my S2K. Hence I kept my MX5 Club 6 speed this go round. Won’t make those mistakes again 😉

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 MT, '23 BRZ, '06 RX-8
Fellow RX8 buddy! The agility of the ND1 is what made it fun for me. I had a RF Club w/ brembo and bbs package and enjoyed it both on spirited driving and the track. I felt more comfortable whipping it around corners. But psychologically, i was less "careful" with the ND over the Supra being twice as much. During the summer, i miss the ND, rest of the time, i'm ok with the Supra. There are a few things that bug me about the Supra though.
I guess I couldn't get a true test drive on the twisty roads with the Miata to really appreciate it, only a lap around the city intersections. I don't own a Supra, but have a deposit in for over a year now, but I'm having that same sentiment/thoughts that you're experiencing psychological with being twice as "careful" with a twice as expensive car Supra vs. Miata. Tough first world problems over here for me and all those fortunate enough to own a Supra, Miata, FRS, RX-8, and other sporty cars.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I guess I couldn't get a true test drive on the twisty roads with the Miata to really appreciate it, only a lap around the city intersections. I don't own a Supra, but have a deposit in for over a year now, but I'm having that same sentiment/thoughts that you're experiencing psychological with being twice as "careful" with a twice as expensive car Supra vs. Miata. Tough first world problems over here for me and all those fortunate enough to own a Supra, Miata, FRS, RX-8, and other sporty cars.
I still have my MX5 and had a RX8. You are going to love her dude! She’s soooooo worth the wait 😃