CA Supra owners and cat back exhausts

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Given the price for these ramps (I did a quick google so maybe the product you're thinking is cheaper elsewhere) I'd just get yourself a Quickjack. A bunch of members on the forum have one and I can tell you its 100% worth it and will provide even more space. Stores very easily in the garage. I think I got mine on sale for ~$1200-1300.
+1. I have race ramps, and I do like them better than a normal jack for doing non-wheel stuff, however they are expensive and in retrospect I wish I had just got a QuickJack.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MZero1

MZero1

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Anniversary Edition (Absolute Zero)(auto)
Thank you so much for the input. I'm certain the money I save will be spent elsewhere, on/in the Supra. Appreciate it!

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
You don't have to worry about smog for 4-5 years depending on the year of your car. Get an exhaust, enjoy it. :D Some smog places will pass the car with an exhaust on as long as it passes the OBD part. I've had many exhausts on my car and no issues with smog since I'm not touching the primary cats.

-Josh

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
You don't have to worry about smog for 4-5 years depending on the year of your car. Get an exhaust, enjoy it. :D Some smog places will pass the car with an exhaust on as long as it passes the OBD part. I've had many exhausts on my car and no issues with smog since I'm not touching the primary cats.

-Josh
I think it is 6 years before smog, but almost certainly a cat-back will not be a problem.

Also, a Quickjack bundle is on sale at Costco
Quickjack 5000TL Portable Car Lift Bundle | Costco