drivers seat moves front to back just a tiny bit

sams2k

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 turbo s2k, 2017 cadillac atsv, 2022 supra 3.0
under hard acceleration or braking drivers seat moves front to back just a tick, Like a millimeter or less, but enough to let you know the seat moved.
Best way I can describe it would be almost like your in between 2 teeth in the gear and it slides back to one or the other.
i try to tighten the bolts(number 1 in photo) they are close very strong
number 2 bolt is loose a little bit but i didnt tighten it, i have no idea what this bolt do and i dont want to do any damage
i checked on the passengers side, number 2 bolts also loose a little bit

IMG_6453.jpg
Sponsored

Turcktech

First Name
Esat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 supra
When I get in the car and settle myself up in the seat, I feel and hear just a tick of movement in the seat. It doesn’t do it when the car moves though. My best bet is I pushed the recliner hard and I have that very little move now on every time I get in the car. Since it only does it once every time I sit, it doesn’t bother me much. Not sure if its same scenario with yours

OP
OP
sams2k

sams2k

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 turbo s2k, 2017 cadillac atsv, 2022 supra 3.0
When I get in the car and settle myself up in the seat, I feel and hear just a tick of movement in the seat. It doesn’t do it when the car moves though. My best bet is I pushed the recliner hard and I have that very little move now on every time I get in the car. Since it only does it once every time I sit, it doesn’t bother me much. Not sure if its same scenario with yours
i dont think its the same thing, but i dont think that the seat should much at all, at any scenario.
Sponsored