First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
EVS Type Fenders: $649

2019-2023 Mk5 A90/A91 Supra EVS Type Aero Fenders

Unleash the full aerodynamic potential of your Mk5 A90/A91 Supra with our EVS Type Aero Fenders. Skillfully engineered with precision and expertise, these fenders are designed not just for aesthetics, but also for function.

Material Choices:

1. Carbon Fiber: Offering an unrivaled blend of strength and lightness, the carbon fiber version ensures optimal performance. Its sleek, glossy finish not only adds a premium look but also provides resistance against the elements. For those aiming for performance without compromise, carbon fiber is the go-to option.
2. FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics): Tailored for those who wish to paint and customize their fenders to match or contrast their vehicle’s body color. FRP provides flexibility, durability, and is cost-effective. It’s a perfect canvas for those wanting a bespoke look.

Aerodynamic Advantages:

The EVS Type Aero Fenders are more than just a cosmetic upgrade. They play a crucial role in aerodynamic performance:

• Air Extraction: Strategically designed vents help to extract and channel air from the wheel area. This reduces turbulent airflow, which in turn minimizes drag and increases stability at high speeds.
• Cooling Benefits: The venting system also aids in cooling the brakes and tires, ensuring optimal performance and longer component lifespan.

Equip your Supra with the EVS Type Aero Fenders and witness a harmonious blend of form and function. Whether you’re hitting the track or cruising the streets, these fenders will elevate your Supra’s performance and aesthetic appeal.

AE41DC2F-1B89-4E87-B2F8-061E370E86D0.jpeg
DEDE66BF-8689-46A7-86B1-9435F84F4296.jpeg
BEA3DD9A-0D10-4868-B432-2BAB5C14C6C1.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do these fit better than the actual EVS ones? Cuz those didnt fit for shit.
No clue what those ones would fit like. I hate saying it but a lot of my experiences the "likeness" parts fit better than the real stuff with a few exceptions

I'll also caveat that any aftermarket part is gonna have some wiggle in fitment (unless it's my door pulls, those are OE quality enough that Toyota Corporate wants a set)🫦

garudathree

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
991gt3rs
have you considered a 3d printed “insert” , like your diffuser tunnels, that we can cut and install on our own fenders?

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
have you considered a 3d printed “insert” , like your diffuser tunnels, that we can cut and install on our own fenders?
yes. I'm working on it 🫡

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Out of curiosity: does the lower part of the fender adequately block dirt/rocks/debris from hitting the rest of the car? I always wondered. Definitely looks cool.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Out of curiosity: does the lower part of the fender adequately block dirt/rocks/debris from hitting the rest of the car? I always wondered. Definitely looks cool.
even the stock fenders don't.

when you're working toward aerodynamic efficiency you tend to lose all those little things like rock guards and whatnot because it's generally in the way

I'd ppf the fender if you really wanted to keep it pristine

IMG_6597.jpeg

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I have mud flaps on now, just because I intend on selling the car at the beginning of next year. I wouldn't use fenders like these because of that. I was just wondering, in general. the bottom part being closed off should take the brunt of the hits. :headbang:

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have mud flaps on now, just because I intend on selling the car at the beginning of next year. I wouldn't use fenders like these because of that. I was just wondering, in general. the bottom part being closed off should take the brunt of the hits. :headbang:
don't you dare sell that car

NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Supra 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive
EVS Type Fenders: $649

2019-2023 Mk5 A90/A91 Supra EVS Type Aero Fenders

Unleash the full aerodynamic potential of your Mk5 A90/A91 Supra with our EVS Type Aero Fenders. Skillfully engineered with precision and expertise, these fenders are designed not just for aesthetics, but also for function.

Material Choices:

1. Carbon Fiber: Offering an unrivaled blend of strength and lightness, the carbon fiber version ensures optimal performance. Its sleek, glossy finish not only adds a premium look but also provides resistance against the elements. For those aiming for performance without compromise, carbon fiber is the go-to option.
2. FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics): Tailored for those who wish to paint and customize their fenders to match or contrast their vehicle’s body color. FRP provides flexibility, durability, and is cost-effective. It’s a perfect canvas for those wanting a bespoke look.

Aerodynamic Advantages:

The EVS Type Aero Fenders are more than just a cosmetic upgrade. They play a crucial role in aerodynamic performance:

• Air Extraction: Strategically designed vents help to extract and channel air from the wheel area. This reduces turbulent airflow, which in turn minimizes drag and increases stability at high speeds.
• Cooling Benefits: The venting system also aids in cooling the brakes and tires, ensuring optimal performance and longer component lifespan.

Equip your Supra with the EVS Type Aero Fenders and witness a harmonious blend of form and function. Whether you’re hitting the track or cruising the streets, these fenders will elevate your Supra’s performance and aesthetic appeal.

AE41DC2F-1B89-4E87-B2F8-061E370E86D0.jpeg
DEDE66BF-8689-46A7-86B1-9435F84F4296.jpeg
BEA3DD9A-0D10-4868-B432-2BAB5C14C6C1.jpeg
I’m interested in these however, I thought there would be a price difference between the FRP and carbon options?

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)