For the Quickjack Crew

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I am looking at getting a Quickjack. Jack Stands are scary on this car, especially with the lift points and adapters.

Is there anything I should be grabbing in addition to the Quickjack, like are there any accessories I'll need for the Supra? Someone mentioned you can lift it using the lift points, but I'm guessing I need adapters to do so?

Someone mentioned castors, which I'm not too concerned with initially, but maybe in the future.

Is there anything recommended, or required if I buy a Quickjack as far as the Supra goes?

I'm lowered about 1" and aftermarket wheels/tires (Wider than stock).

Any relevant responses are greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
No adapters needed as this lift comes with 8
Rubber pads, 4 low 4 high

Kashbringer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
OP
OP
JoshuaQ

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Low profile blocks + jackpad adapters for the BMW lift points.
Nice! I think I have two of the round ones that go on a jack's lift arm/pad. I also have 2 for my jackstands that attach so I think I am good on these at least.

I need to look into the low profile pads in case I need them.

Thanks everyone for the answers! I made the leap and just bought one from Home Depot on "sale" (I think it's on sale for the price it was 1-2 years ago, lol)

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
you don't need anything in my opinion. most of the car will fit with low rubber block that it comes with.

however, you might want to pickup schrader tire valve tool as none of mine were tight on QJ from factory. along with that, you will need bicycle pump.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
You'll need ATF, and I needed to buy the low profile blocks to get under my lowered car. No need for adapters IMO, you can just lift with the pads directly on the jack points.

OP
OP
JoshuaQ

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Great timing for this thread. Bailing on work early and going to go unbox my Quickjack thats been sitting for a month and get it ready for my cars arrival in 1 or 2 weeks.
Lucky. Mine won't get here until 4/4. Hopefully they deliver sooner. I need to change the oil.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
You don't need jack pads. The blocks that come with the quickjack fit perfectly under the OEM jack areas. I've lifted my supra a ton with zero damage.

You will need wood or something to at least get the front up enough to get the quickjack under the car. I am only lowered .5 and I have to drive up on ramps to get the quickjack under the car.

robotvoice

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Audi A3 quattro
I added some ball bearing rollers to mine and it's WAY easier to push them around on the garage floor. There's a bunch of YT videos of people adding casters or bearings but the idea is basically the same whatever you're using and it's definitely a game changer IMO if you have a set of these.

OP
OP
JoshuaQ

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I added some ball bearing rollers to mine and it's WAY easier to push them around on the garage floor. There's a bunch of YT videos of people adding casters or bearings but the idea is basically the same whatever you're using and it's definitely a game changer IMO if you have a set of these.
Gonna see how it fits under my car first, then I'm thinking I'll get them for sure if I can. First video, guy complained about how heavy they are, haha.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
You don't need jack pads. The blocks that come with the quickjack fit perfectly under the OEM jack areas. I've lifted my supra a ton with zero damage.

You will need wood or something to at least get the front up enough to get the quickjack under the car. I am only lowered .5 and I have to drive up on ramps to get the quickjack under the car.
Strange. I have the eibach z4 springs (about .8 lower) and the quickjack still fits under the car fine.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Also, sounds like it may be too late but I always recommend getting the 7000 lb model. It will handle everything up to the biggest SUVs and trucks (with the truck adapters). I’ve used mine on the Supra, my dd Malibu, wife’s F150, kid’s F150, and mom’s explorer.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

Are you lowered 0.5 inches all around or just the front? If you have a rake, how much in the back? Thanks Brian. Sorry a bit off topic…
Sponsored