AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Tommorow it's finaly happening!
From MHD's facebook
"

We introduce: MHD+ advanced Motiv ReFlex integration for all B58 gen2 and S58 cars! This is part of our Gen2 MHD+ Suite alongside all of the other features you’d come to expect (mapswitch, antilag, flexfuel, nls, pi safety, knockCel, flap control, etc)
Today’s video highlights how our MHD+ ReFlex Integration has received a massive upgrade that now makes it the best on the market. Our ReFlex integration greatly simplifies the tuning process, increases the accuracy of supplemental port injection and adds additional safety features not seen before. So how does it work?
-Port fuel injector calibration data is now stored directly on the vehicle’s DME allowing the DME to calculate live injector characterization.
-The total fuel mass requested by the DME is split into two portions: one for direct injection and the other for port injection.
-Utilizing the port injection fuel mass and injector characterization data, we calculate the required injector pulsewidth.
-To ensure safety, the resulting injection window, fuel mass splits and other items are checked to be within normal operating conditions.
This information is then sent to the Motiv ReFlex via the PT-Can BUS. The Motiv ReFlex handles real-time crank and camshaft syncronization allowing for sequential injection.
Finally, the Motiv ReFlex delivers the injector pulsewidth calculated by the DME.
Our advanced ReFlex integration is also designed to not only give full control over supplemental port injection, but to all of its auxiliary outputs (ex. wgdc, extra fuel pumps, nitrous, etc). This means you only need to flash the ReFlex firmware one time to the latest MHD+ supporting firmware, and from there you can make all the tuning changes you’d ever need right in the DME (for custom tunes).
The MHD+ update will be released in 3 stages: Tomorrow (1/22) support for all B58 Gen2 Pre-FEMTO DMEs, shortly after that all S58 Pre-FEMTO / Cloned DMEs and in the last stage support for all B58Gen2 and S58 DMEs including FEMTO Unlocked DMEs (if you already have a FEMTO unlock done, it will be necessary to send the DME to FEMTO again in order to apply our custom code)"

https://fb.watch/pIXxRlwoqn/
would be nice to know when the femto part will be out. My dme unlock is in limbo waiting for this
Sponsored

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
would be nice to know when the femto part will be out. My dme unlock is in limbo waiting for this
this depends on FEMTO, not MHD. But i dont see it being long. maybe a week or two. maybe a month.

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Same. Been waiting for MHD+ to drop before sending the DME. Seems like the consensus pick over BM3?

Kr155

First Name
Kriss
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 pro
Has anyone been able to successfully flash this yet ?

Levanime

First Name
Levan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bimecu.com
Car(s)
BMW
New update is live on both android and apple app stores (it may take little bit of time to show it up for some)

MHD EasyInstall CANBUS FlexFuel kits are also available and in stock and ready to ship same day

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
The User Guide in the app or online hasn't been updated yet :( I wanted to see the new options.

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
The User Guide in the app or online hasn't been updated yet :( I wanted to see the new options.
see below, let me know if you have any questions.

Today marks the release of our highly anticipated B58 GEN2 MHD+ features.
1f680.png
1f680.png
1f680.png

Feature Number 1:
On The Fly Map Switching with 4 Slots for every B58 GEN2 ROM version with custom burble, cold start noise reduction and power per map slot.

Feature Number 2: 
MHD ANTI LAG - Our custom ANTI LAG code unlocks a special feature to build boost at launch or during roll racing. Our ANTI LAG is safe to use because it uses a special fully in house developed code, that will not blow up cats and has special safeties active to prevent damage from abusive use.

Feature Number 3: 
MHD Flex Fuel - No more ethanol mixing and guessing what content you run. Our Flex Fuel feature unlocks full flex fuel options for all B58GEN2 cars if you run the required flex fuel hardware (MHD ECA Kit or Reflex with Sensor) and we also developed our custom MHD DTC error codes that cause CEL / limp when appropriate to protect your engine.

MHD+ advanced ReFlex integration: Designed to give full control over supplemental port injection, and all of its auxiliary outputs (ex. wgdc, extra fuel pumps, nitrous, etc). This means you only need to flash the ReFlex firmware one time to the latest MHD+ supporting firmware, and from there you can make all the tuning changes you’d ever need right in the DME (for custom tunes).
- No Lift Shift for 6MT cars
- Enhanced logging (more parameters without speed loss)
The MHD+ update will be released in 3 stages: Today support for all B58 Gen2 Pre-FEMTO DMEs, shortly after that all S58 Pre-FEMTO / Cloned DMEs and in the last stage support for all B58Gen2 and S58 DMEs including FEMTO Unlocked DMEs (if you already have a FEMTO unlock done, it will be necessary to send the DME to FEMTO again in order to apply our custom code)

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
Did I read somewhere that you can now control the exhaust valves from the steering wheel? No mention of it above.

Kr155

First Name
Kriss
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 pro
Did I read somewhere that you can now control the exhaust valves from the steering wheel? No mention of it above.
Yes mate you can there are 3 settings open closed and oem