Has anyone had any luck contacting FEMTO via email or IG?

WhiteNissan300zx

First Name
SC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 300zx Twin Turbo, 2021 Toyota Supra 3.0
I have to get my DME finished cloning and they didn’t reply to any of my IG messages or emails. Before that I emailed and IG them about cloning process 2 months ago multiple times and did not hear back. Is there another way to reach them or by phone call?
Sponsored

cinosa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Nitro Yellow Supra 3.0 Premium
Shit, this is concerning. I want to get my DME unlocked in the new year, so I'm going to be following this thread very closely.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
They have a chat on their website. When I shipped my DME to them over a year ago it was very quick and well explained responses from them.

OP
OP
WhiteNissan300zx

WhiteNissan300zx

First Name
SC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 300zx Twin Turbo, 2021 Toyota Supra 3.0
They have a chat on their website. When I shipped my DME to them over a year ago it was very quick and well explained responses from them.
I have my DMES back from EPC and everything is unlocked but the cloned DME needs to be coded into the car and FEMTO has to remote in. Did they do that for you as well? Also I don’t see the chat option , which website is it ?

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
I have my DMES back from EPC and everything is unlocked but the cloned DME needs to be coded into the car and FEMTO has to remote in. Did they do that for you as well? Also I don’t see the chat option , which website is it ?
Ohhhh no i just have an MHD unlock. Reach out to EPC they should be able to reach Femto. Maybe they got rid of the chat but I’ve always got quick communication on their website, email, and IG

Upthetren

First Name
Tran
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Ohhhh no i just have an MHD unlock. Reach out to EPC they should be able to reach Femto. Maybe they got rid of the chat but I’ve always got quick communication on their website, email, and IG
And then you realize that it’s almost impossible for EPC to respond too lol.

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
They've been very responsive via email and IG both for me. Just had my 2nd dme unlocked directly by them.

Very simple process and their website is awesome now - every step of the way they update the status of your order and provide tracking info, payment info, etc. Super simple to navigate and stay updated.

Also hundreds cheaper (or more) to go direct than having someone else be a middle man...

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
And then you realize that it’s almost impossible for EPC to respond too lol.
I had no problem with EPC at all - super responsive.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Communication has been great so far, however, now that my ecu is going out next week. I've been unable to reach them all week to clarify the details...

They don't answer messages on instagram anymore, and I can't get them by phone or email..

Does anyone know a better way?
You gotta go to finland yourself and lay down the law on them!