I Love Smoking Big Trucks

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Lmao yup this happens to me as well. I guess that’s Texas for you!

Second day of having my supra I had accords, altimas and for some reason those Ram 1500’s all trying to prove something.

I think it’s hilarious; especially when they get stuck trying to weave through traffic and we end up at the same red light😂
Haha yep! When I lived in California, it was mostly big Altima Energy, now its tiny peen energy.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Aros

Aros

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
I haven't had any problems with Hondas. The one I won't F with is those top Teslas. Jesus they have instant hyperdrive.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
As most of you know, there's always a challenge on the freeways traffic-dependent. By far the most puzzling to me are the giant lifted trucks. So many dudes with big trucks must have massive egos as they constantly are trying to outrun or race me. I had a satisfying event two days ago. There was a big truck behind me and I was trying to get into the express lane to the left of me, put my signal on and the truck suddenly punched it to try to cut me off.

I said, the hell with it, and hit the pedal to the floor.

It was entirely satisfying watching him and his V8 be humbled as he receded exponentially in my rear-view.

Anyone else with Supra Vs Douchey Truck Driver stories?

DW-1805-FORD-20-e1547805161829.png
After being rudely cut off by one of these lifted trucks today, I needed to see this. Thank you for your service.

OP
OP
Aros

Aros

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
Outside of the cool truck owners (some who have posted in this thread), I think it's safe to say we can surmise that the douchey truck drivers likely check one or more of the following criteria:

1) Small penises. (Obviously).
2) Small Man's Syndrome
3) Type A / Raging Temper
4) Silently wonders to self why he didn't buy a Supra

Let's add to the fun! Feel free to expand the list!

Cu lat8r

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 supra a91-mt CU later grey, Gc8 and sti
As most of you know, there's always a challenge on the freeways traffic-dependent. By far the most puzzling to me are the giant lifted trucks. So many dudes with big trucks must have massive egos as they constantly are trying to outrun or race me. I had a satisfying event two days ago. There was a big truck behind me and I was trying to get into the express lane to the left of me, put my signal on and the truck suddenly punched it to try to cut me off.

It was entirely satisfying watching him and his V8 be humbled as he receded exponentially in my rear-view.

I shit on one today in my new gr corolla now that’s humbling lol 😂

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Outside of the cool truck owners (some who have posted in this thread), I think it's safe to say we can surmise that the douchey truck drivers likely check one or more of the following criteria:

1) Small penises. (Obviously).
2) Small Man's Syndrome
3) Type A / Raging Temper
4) Silently wonders to self why he didn't buy a Supra

Let's add to the fun! Feel free to expand the list!
5) Peaked in High School
6) Everyone they work with hates them
7) Double-digit IQ
8) Didn't get enough attention, or conversely too much attention from their parents
9) Beats their wife/girlfriend/dog

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
Either you know you're fast or you think you're fast. I had a Q50 try to race me, the start of the race I was behind them in the same lane, I passed them on the right after not using full throttle being stuck behind them. I live in the Bay area so there are basically no trucks, usually no enthusiast cars race, they know they're fast.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Either you know you're fast or you think you're fast. I had a Q50 try to race me, the start of the race I was behind them in the same lane, I passed them on the right after not using full throttle being stuck behind them. I live in the Bay area so there are basically no trucks, usually no enthusiast cars race, they know they're fast.
So who won

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I used to get looks all the time when I got out of my big truck (people expecting a tiny little guy)
IMG_1596.jpeg
Just thought to myself, yep, I’m 6’3” I drive what I want! 🤣😁😎

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem

Haven't gone through this thread but trucks are my arch nemesis on the road. They are the new worst drivers and honestly, pieces of shit, all of them. I say this knowing I have two family members that drive trucks, fuck them too!

I have dash cam footage of trucks fucking with my in the Supra, it's like a magnet to them. They do not do this in any of my other cars, only this Supra. So weird and beta minded.

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
The truck scene is like the Nissan scene. Some are cool like the rest of us enthusiasts, but most are terrible. I say this as someone who’s owned a 350z and now have a truck. I don’t like generalizations, but I get it.
Sponsored