MCS/JRZ pricing

Superooo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Hi everyone!

I’m looking to get MCS/JRZ 2 way remotes. What’s a good price for a set, including springs and camber plate? I’m in Northern California.

Thanks!
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
the remote systems from MCS are going to be $7000+

Just don't buy them from Vorshlag. Absolute shit setup and you will spend more getting them to even work correctly.

JRZ RS Pro will be $6000+

noogie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
the remote systems from MCS are going to be $7000+

Just don't buy them from Vorshlag. Absolute shit setup and you will spend more getting them to even work correctly.

JRZ RS Pro will be $6000+
curious if you could elaborate on vorschlag MCS setup and why they were poor. my understanding is that each MCS vendor can specify their own valving, spring rates, etc. or do all MCS shocks just use off the shelf valving unless specified?

penske offers piggyback systems, which are superior to remote lines if space is allowed. i haven't seen any piggyback systems from MCS/JRZ.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
curious if you could elaborate on vorschlag MCS setup and why they were poor.
Out of the box, slammed the car at full height adjustment, like stance master slammed. Nobody in their right mind would track a car like that. No helper springs, rear setup hit a bunch of things. It's like they never actually test fitted the setup on an actual Supra. Told me everything was my fault and got super defensive. This is after taking forever to even get back to me. Charged me for things they never actually sent me.

I ended up fixing all the shortcomings and they are now a great setup. I will never buy anything from them again and will trash talk their BS forever. I still have the vorshit camber plates and the bearings bind and rusted in the first rain they saw. Plan on replacing those soon. Trash bearings.

I reached out to MCS through this process and they have been nothing but helpful and accommodating. MCS is awesome.

Terry at Vorshit just masterbates on his mustangs while whispering to himself how smart he thinks he is.

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
If anyone wants my signature on their MCS order lmk. I live 1 mile from MCS.

noogie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
Out of the box, slammed the car at full height adjustment, like stance master slammed. Nobody in their right mind would track a car like that. No helper springs, rear setup hit a bunch of things. It's like they never actually test fitted the setup on an actual Supra. Told me everything was my fault and got super defensive. This is after taking forever to even get back to me. Charged me for things they never actually sent me.

I ended up fixing all the shortcomings and they are now a great setup. I will never buy anything from them again and will trash talk their BS forever. I still have the vorshit camber plates and the bearings bind and rusted in the first rain they saw. Plan on replacing those soon. Trash bearings.

I reached out to MCS through this process and they have been nothing but helpful and accommodating. MCS is awesome.

Terry at Vorshit just masterbates on his mustangs while whispering to himself how smart he thinks he is.
the official MCS website is a bit confusing. do they sell directly to customers, or do you need to go through an MCS dealer? there's no official MCS dealer list on their site either.

DanzBurG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 MT Supra, '10 Yaris, '19 Fit
the official MCS website is a bit confusing. do they sell directly to customers, or do you need to go through an MCS dealer? there's no official MCS dealer list on their site either.
You have to go through one of their authorized dealers
Sponsored