Sponsored

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Yea, I bet the backpack is also made in Germany, therefore it's really not a true Supra product, just like our MKV's! 😂🤣

For real though, I love all the hate this car gets online for being a "fake Supra". I haven't met a single person outside of the internet that doesn't love this car.
MKV Supras aren't built in Germany, they are built in Austria.. so it's not even a real BMW 🤣
But I still love it ❤

OP
OP
Cptnslo

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
So is the Z4, and 5 Series.. are those not real BMWs?
Engineered in X
Manufactured in Y
Sourced parts from A B C D...
Where does it end, which one are we looking for :)

That link is worthless. Not even the right car?
Need to put GR Supra in search.
https://www.redbubble.com/i/backpac...nch-Edition-by-havens-heavenly/66244260.K1KHE
https://www.redbubble.com/i/backpac...itro-Yellow-by-havens-heavenly/66244905.K1KHE
https://www.redbubble.com/i/backpack/JDM-Touge-Supra-MKV-by-l13psna/53249415.K1KHE

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
Yea, I bet the backpack is also made in Germany, therefore it's really not a true Supra product, just like our MKV's! 😂🤣

For real though, I love all the hate this car gets online for being a "fake Supra". I haven't met a single person outside of the internet that doesn't love this car.
this is something I just dont understand. I wanted a bmw ever since I was a kid... I owned three "real" toyotas in my life (two prius and a corolla) and we have a rav4 "adventure" at work as a pool car. while they not punitive like some brands... for real, this isn't even a lexus lol. Its like a sleeper badge.

So on what planet is toyota > bmw ?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium

I did a few months ago. They are young kids that started to work with me. They heard I had a Supra and asked if it was the supra from fast and furious 1 and I told them no its the mkv. They asked if that was the new one and I told them to figure it out. I also said they are not true fans of the supra if they don't even know that.

They looked it up and started the usual bmw things. I just laugh weekly about it.
Sponsored