• This poll will close: .

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Going to yank the calipers off for paint or powdercoat and am torn on a color! The only colors I will say NO to are Red and Black. I do run the 23' OEM wheels which will look great with anything, but the current setup is Bronze Apex wheels. Also, I am poor and could only afford the base model Soup so my calipers are silver and look OKAY right now. Thoughts? Current setup:
Soup1.jpeg

Maybe that hi-viz yellow/green? I want to be different than the premiums out there, but I am just going to get sucked into how good red looks (and matches some interior stuff).
Sponsored

OP
OP
Timmy_Jones

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Just some random pictures of bronze / gold wheels and color calipers. I don't like most of these and didn't think how much bronze wheels clash with color calipers! Maybe the move is to go Orange or Black and do a simple Supra or GR logo?

Audi_R8_custom_painted_calipers_HRE_P201_01.jpg
ronze-Wheels-ONLY-5700-Miles-Driver-Assist-Package.jpg
5fxtnjca5fe91.jpg
ppvf4ac1w2hb1.jpg
nv9sy6v80bn91.jpg

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Orange should pop

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Red is the best color for calipers tho lol but black also looks really good especially with the gr logo if you’re able to do it

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Yellow and white is always my go-to. I don't know why but I think it just looks more aggressive. Second only to my always favorite choice highlighter / neon yellow.

AZ Zupra

First Name
Dev
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2009 GX470
I voted red because I think it would look best against a white car but I used to have purple calipers with bronze wheels on my ISF.
IMG_5149.jpeg

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
I love orange so that's what I voted for, however, I do think red/black would look best with your car. Not sure with the gold wheels which would look best though.

SavagePassenger

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 WRX
With the white car you can get away with doing a lot of bold colors, so my vote is a bright yellow or orange if you want to do something different.

I have a 3.0 base as well but my car is red, so I'm going to either do a black or white (or just stay silver).

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
Since you have bronze wheels, I think that either white or black will look sharp, for those are the only two colors that will go with any other color combination. I voted white, since you have a white car and the calipers will "pop". Black is a close second, for they will blend in and carry over the black trim...my .02.

rowdy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Renaissance Red 2.0 A90 Supra 3.0L
for your color combo of white with bronze I’d probably go with Bright Green, Acid Green type color if you want a pop of color or do a dark gloss blue to be different enough but also low key to keep the wheels as the main focus.

Last edited:

rowdy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Renaissance Red 2.0 A90 Supra 3.0L
I added an AI edit of what it would look like. Obvious AI doing its thing of adding more but for an idea it’s pretty good and think the bronze would look great with the green and white color

IMG_5482.jpeg