OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
So I have an update I contacted the dealers mentioned above and other ones as well. Again dont quote me this is what i was told when i spoke to the sales associate. Oak Lawn toyota are taking $1000 refundable deposits to be on the waiting list waiting times couldn't clarify.

St Charles toyota have no incoming allocations and have no time frame when they'll receive some.

Elmhurst Toyota said their lucky if they receive one a year. Which I found weird 🤔

Anderson Toyota have a mark up between $4500-$8500 on 3.0 supras and wait times couldn't give me a time frame.

Pauly Toyota they have 8 people on the waiting list but need a $1000 refundable deposit to get on the list. Wait times can be 12months+ but sale at (msrp)

I have a lot homework to do and contact every toyota dealer and weed out my options and also maybe call neighboring states. Wish me luck!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
I forgot to add Classic Toyota does have a white supra incoming 3.0 automatic

shownfu

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I'm in WI and got mine from Peoria Toyota. Well under MSRP. It's a different time now so it'll be much harder to find the same buying experience as far as availability and price. If you're open to traveling it'll greatly increase your chances for getting one sooner and for MSRP.

monk50

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra permium Turblence Gray
I am in NC and purchased from Toyota of Bourbonnais, IL. Paid a little over MRSP to get the color I wanted and had it shipped. Great experience with Anthony. His # is 815 386 6802. Tell him Gerald in NC referred you.

Natedawg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche
I am in NC and purchased from Toyota of Bourbonnais, IL. Paid a little over MRSP to get the color I wanted and had it shipped. Great experience with Anthony. His # is 815 386 6802. Tell him Gerald in NC referred you.
Ahh you are the one that bought the 22 they had.
I'm from that area. I spoke with them a few months back in was 1k deposit. They said they had one person in front that only wants specific colors manual prem car. But tbh they get 1 or 2 supras a year so kind of waste of time imo. I spoke with Janelle. I went by there yesterday and they had next to no new toyotas. lots of used auction cars, they are a pretty small dealership.

Highboost145

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MkV, Impreza Sport Hatch
park ridge toyota and pauly toyota were the only non mark up ones I found...
I bought mine from Naperville Toyota at sticker. I think Lincolnwood Toyota had it priced $500 lower for the same options but didn't wanna drive that far.

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
Alton Toyota. MSRP and a great experience. Bought out of state and not 1 issue. Don’t know inventory though.

vman1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 RR Supra Premium 3.0
Did you call Bredemann Toyota in Park Ridge?

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Bought my 2021 3.0P from Smart Motors in Madison for $7k under MSRP, easy as pie. Got my 23 MT from East Madison Toyota, also under MSRP, but times are very different. East (Penske owned) has a policy of NEVER selling over MSRP, but they won't sell out of state, and they're too small to get more than one or two allocations per year, which are spoken for 6-12 months ahead of time.

That said, I'd recommend giving Smart a call, as they're the biggest in the state and get the most allocations. Always worth a shot.

OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
Ahh you are the one that bought the 22 they had.
I'm from that area. I spoke with them a few months back in was 1k deposit. They said they had one person in front that only wants specific colors manual prem car. But tbh they get 1 or 2 supras a year so kind of waste of time imo. I spoke with Janelle. I went by there yesterday and they had next to no new toyotas. lots of used auction cars, they are a pretty small dealership.
I'll still give them call and get the story from them. It seems like they all have no clue when they might be getting some in. Some required a deposit to be added to the wait list and others just took my information and said they'll get in contact whenever they see they have one incoming.

OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
I bought mine from Naperville Toyota at sticker. I think Lincolnwood Toyota had it priced $500 lower for the same options but didn't wanna drive that far.
Naperville I have to go in person and talk to the sales manager in order to be added to the waiting list and no deposit required to what I was told via phone call. Lincolnwood I called also and just took down my information.

OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
Alton Toyota. MSRP and a great experience. Bought out of state and not 1 issue. Don’t know inventory though.
Haven't contacted them yet. But will do thanks.

OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
Bought my 2021 3.0P from Smart Motors in Madison for $7k under MSRP, easy as pie. Got my 23 MT from East Madison Toyota, also under MSRP, but times are very different. East (Penske owned) has a policy of NEVER selling over MSRP, but they won't sell out of state, and they're too small to get more than one or two allocations per year, which are spoken for 6-12 months ahead of time.

That said, I'd recommend giving Smart a call, as they're the biggest in the state and get the most allocations. Always worth a shot.
I haven't contacted any out of state dealers yet. But since how things are going I might have to and will contact them thanks for the recommendation!
Sponsored