Buying a Supra in the Bay Area for MSRP

Ryan6957

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Turbulence Grey Supra 3.0 Premium
Just wanted to Post here for anyone who was able to buy a Supra for MSRP in the Bay Area. Also wanted to know how long it took for you guys to finally get one in this market.
Sponsored

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Buy one out of Commifornia and ship it in. Midwest has them on the lot for msrp or under

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Walnut creek, Oakland One Toyota, Santa Rosa, San Francisco all sell at MSRP

Last edited:

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Buy one out of Commifornia and ship it in. Midwest has them on the lot for msrp or under
Hmmm I don't think you know that Capitalism isn't the same as Communism...

Also, if you buy it outta state you still gotta pay CA taxes to register it here, my young wilderness living friend. ;)

Jokes aside OP, in CA places like El Monte/SD are where I've seen MSRP prices. A bit of a drive, but worth to avoid mark-ups if need be.

Reactions: zrk

Itsjsomething

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R 2023 Toyota Supra (future)
Walnut creek, Oakland One Toyota, Santa Rosa, San Francisco all sell at MSRP
One year later, and your post helped me find a specific Supra for MSRP. I have a deposit on a Nitro Yellow Premium. I asked the sales rep if they Mark up their Supra, and she said no. I hope they stick with their word and sell it for MSRP.

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
One year later, and your post helped me find a specific Supra for MSRP. I have a deposit on a Nitro Yellow Premium. I asked the sales rep if they Mark up their Supra, and she said no. I hope they stick with their word and sell it for MSRP.

Glad I could help! Which dealer?

Itsjsomething

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R 2023 Toyota Supra (future)
Glad I could help! Which dealer?
I called all of them. San Francisco won't budge with their 2000 mark up. Oakland One toyota was the only one that didn't mark it up which is surprising since it's the bay freaking area. She also said, I was in the priority list because I was trading in my Type R lol.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Why don't you get that in writing signed? Then they can't go back on it.

YouGotSam

First Name
YouGotSam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
L
Nice! ill give those locations a call / reach out to get quotes. I'm looking to sell my lease for a profit. My '22 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium w/ red leather interior. Ill take pointers & suggestions if you guys are more knowledgeable on this process

jiooMK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 base 3.0 nocturnal supra
I can also vouch for santa rosa, although mine was just a nocturnal base 3.0 AT. They honored msrp and didn't push me to get addons that hard. I think they might do slight markups on MT models as that is what the guy I was dealing with told me. Good luck!

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
I got my A91mt from Santa Rosa with minimal adm. contact my sales lady Brita (707) 479-3878 let her know Ryan from the forums sent you!

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
Hmmm I don't think you know that Capitalism isn't the same as Communism...

Also, if you buy it outta state you still gotta pay CA taxes to register it here, my young wilderness living friend. ;)

Jokes aside OP, in CA places like El Monte/SD are where I've seen MSRP prices. A bit of a drive, but worth to avoid mark-ups if need be.
This is correct. If you purchase a car outside of CA you need to use it in the state purchased for at least 12 months or you have to pay the CA Use Tax to register it here.

So yeah not really an option for CA residents to buy out of state to save costs.

Edit: my bad lol didn’t realize this post was ancient AF.

Last edited:

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
This is correct. If you purchase a car outside of CA you need to use it in the state purchased for at least 12 months or you have to pay the CA Use Tax to register it here.

So yeah not really an option for CA residents to buy out of state to save costs.
Kinda resurrected an old post but yeah my b

Cali is more ass than I originally thought
Sponsored