How much did you pay for an alignment?

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm curious on what's the average wheel alignment cost for this car. Would like to hear how much you guys paid for an alignment. I got quoted $175 which sounds good to me; what do y'all think?
Sponsored

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Back when my car fit on an actual alignment machine, I paid $120. Now I go with a mobile guy who starts at around $140 and can go up to $350 depending on exactly what you want done.

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
If I had camber plates it would be $175 but I paid $80 after I lowered my car 1.2 inches.

Joker328

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Red 3.0 Premium MT
Just got this done yesterday actually. I reached out to a local shop and they said it would be ~$200 for a "luxury alignment" (not sure if there is something that actually makes it more complicated or if this was just a BS upcharge). The local Toyota dealership had a special for $89 regardless of vehicle though, so I just took it there (ended up being about $108 all in). They did a good job.

Last edited:
OP
OP
calmeda1

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Just got this done yesterday actually. I reached out to a local shop and they said it would be ~$200 for a "luxury alignment" (not sure if there is something that actually makes it more complicated or if this was just a BS upcharge). The local Toyota dealership had a special for $89 regardless of vehicle though, so I just took it there (ended up being about $115 all in). They did a good job.

I thought of going with the dealer, but I also need a brake flush and their quote was real high on top of them saying it could be higher afterwards. The place that quoted the alignment said they could do both for $350 total, so it'll be cheaper and probably better

ChrisMK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0
I just did an alignment 3 days ago after getting some MSS springs installed on the car. The steering wheel direction was all out of whack with it tilted a few degrees to the left and the car constantly pulling to the right. Job came out to $116.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
$140 when I just had lowering springs
$280 after the full set of SPL arms (it takes a lot more time to dial the car in now with so many more adjustment points)

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
$140 when I just had lowering springs
$280 after the full set of SPL arms (it takes a lot more time to dial the car in now with so many more adjustment points)
Ironically it's WAYYYYY easier to align the car with the SPL arms, especially the rear toe arms.

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
I think the most important part besides cost is what are your alignment specs??

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
Race shop in the bay area charged about $100, they use a lift that you drive on so that probably allows them to jack the car very quickly.

Joebednar4

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I installed my Silvers NeoMax coilovers, and rear camber arms. I then adjusted my wheels to how I wanted them to sit for height and camber (within reason) and then went to a local Firestone that has a pullover alignment machine. Bought the lifetime with the app discount for $180.
Sponsored