Missing features on my 2020 Supra

Jin

First Name
Yuhao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra
Hi guys I’m in New Zealand and my 2020 Supra doesn’t have apple CarPlay, connect drive and the emergency call button on the top, is anyone know something about this? Thank you for helping me!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jin

Jin

First Name
Yuhao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra
Actually the connect drive is in the idrive, but if you click it, it shows nothing, and also the apple App Store doesn’t have Supra connect app as well...

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)

Hitman84

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I remember watching a video on youtube that for whatever reason Toyota removed those eatures from Australian vehicles.

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
I wonder if it needs to be activated, i'd contact the dealer....

Technically, since the Supra's are using the older BMW iDrive, CarPlay is subscription based; after 4 years for Supra owners, you'll have to pay a yearly fee to have CarPlay (the newer BMW iDrive systems -- this is all hardware - i believe now has CarPlay\Android Auto free for life).

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
I wonder if it needs to be activated, i'd contact the dealer....

Technically, since the Supra's are using the older BMW iDrive, CarPlay is subscription based; after 4 years for Supra owners, you'll have to pay a yearly fee to have CarPlay (the newer BMW iDrive systems -- this is all hardware - i believe now has CarPlay\Android Auto free for life).
So dumb we didn't get the new iDrive. Bimmer really fooked Toyota in the ass with certain details and aspects of our car.
Sponsored