Supra Brakes Studdering then goes neutral and turns off.

Inseroj

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Good morning all,

By any chance has anyone experienced the following below? I am not sure what the issue is and this started all of a sudden.

I have an automatic 2020 Supra LE. The car is lowered and has a modified exhaust w/ possible tune, it also has some exterior cosmetic modifications (spoiler etc.) not sure if any of these mods would be conflicting with the car besides the lowered suspension and tune.

Only had the car for about a month, I bought it used with ~18.6k miles. Just recently within the last 24hrs, the car has started to have a bit of a re-bounce feedback when shifting up from 3rd gear to 4th gear. All other gear shifting are smooth. At the same time I noticed the gear shifting, I noticed that the car would shudder when braking from 2nd to 1st gear for about 5-10 seconds while slowly creeping forward. The car then would automatically turn off and go to neutral. I can put the car into park and re-turn the car on, but still this situation will happen after a couple more lights down the road. This braking issue is also inconstant and happens on all the different modes (sport config, sport, and normal).

I am not sure what can cause this issue besides something brake related. I have no lights that turn on, from the dash as well as the car as well.

Would anyone be able to help?
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Yeah, maybe torque converter related too, not sure..but sounds like a tranny problem.
Sponsored