What did you do to your Supra today?

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Yes, placed it as far forward as possible for aerodynamics and recirculation. Also the heat transference to the hood itself, tends to be in the front most section of the hood.

No, the metal mesh was something my Fabricator added to break up the line of sight to the tire.

Yes, that is a copper rivet, another thing added by my Fabricator.

We are going to put some rivers in the Triple Seven louver as well, since I am concerned about high speeds and 3m tape.
Awesome! Appreciate the info!

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Dam, did he get banned for trolling the canadian dude
Must have gotten crazy while I was away. Iā€™ve seen much much worse than what was going on a few hours ago. Bryan pretty much messes with everyone. Itā€™s like a right of passage. Heā€™s very graciously helped me with a lot of questions and part numbers. Seems kind of ridiculous to have been bannedā€¦

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Must have gotten crazy while I was away. Iā€™ve seen much much worse than what was going on a few hours ago. Bryan pretty much messes with everyone. Itā€™s like a right of passage. Heā€™s very graciously helped me with a lot of questions and part numbers. Seems kind of ridiculous to have been bannedā€¦
Agree. Feels like its only a matter of time really. What a way to lose knowledge. Might be time to move over to the *good* Facebook group.

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Iā€™d be cool if no one ever made the ā€œwhat kind of oilā€ or ā€œtwo more weeksā€ jokes ever again. Weā€™re funnier than that, people, cā€™monā€¦

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
I hope itā€™s just a 24hr ban as he is one of the top geezers on here for his knowledge and I also enjoy his brilliant sense of humour! I can see he could rub some new posters up the wrong way, but once they get him, they will 100% appreciate him!

CFactor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Picked up a new friend in my tire so I ordered a new set plus a DINAN exhaust. Was time for new rears anyways but unfortunately didnā€™t have time to burn them down beforehand :(

IMG_1817.jpeg

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 MT, '23 BRZ, '06 RX-8
Damn, not only did he get banned from the forum, he also was banned from my momā€™s bedsheetsā€¦these mods donā€™t play!

#FreeRazorLab2024

IMG_0245.jpeg
In honor of @razorlab, Iā€™m gonna stay off these forums for at least a week and just enjoy my new to me Supra. #freerazorlab2024

Also I spend way too much time on here too.

42ilh9viwicmpmw&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Picked up a new friend in my tire so I ordered a new set plus a DINAN exhaust. Was time for new rears anyways but unfortunately didnā€™t have time to burn them down beforehand :(

IMG_1817.jpeg
I need a Bill Nye The Science Guy, Mythbusters or Neil deGrasse Tyson explanation as to why it's always the rear tires that get screwed (pun intended).

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
I need a Bill Nye The Science Guy, Mythbusters or Neil deGrasse Tyson explanation as to why it's always the rear tires that get screwed (pun intended).
Just basic Murphy's Law - a screw will always seek out the newest and most expensive tire available. Not that I would ever recommend this for performance reasons... but if you put new Pirelli's on the front and some re-tread Generals on the rears - now you'll catch them in the fronts.

Same reason why I wind up getting a rock thrown into my windshield within the first months of buying a new car... happened on each of my past 3 cars. Gone 4 years without it happening again, but my Supra took a rock which gouged a chunk out of the hood before shattering the windshield in the first 250 miles of ownership. :mad: