2.0 Supra E85 Dyno Results

Kevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2.0
Hey guys wanted to share this here to show the potential of the B48s in the 2.0 Supras. There seems to be misconceptions of what the car is capable of since most just run JB4s or downplay it because its a 4-cylinder. I have some super respectable results to show on the stock turbocharger. This car will be getting an IM450 turbo upgrade soon for 450whp STOCK ENGINE.

Build List:
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0 B46TU
IPOS Motorsport True 4 Inch Downpipe
IPOS Motorsport Upgraded Intake Manifold
IPOS Motorsport Icebox Kit
Takeda AFE Intake
E85 Map from NavardiTuned
Stock Turbocharger/Engine

346whp / 416 lbs-ft
Video of the dyno: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvY-qZyKTIw
I will have dragy numbers soon!

Any questions feel free to hit me up on insta @i4.f30

SUPRA.png
Sponsored

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
All I see is that if you bought the normal supra you would have more than that stock and just imagine if you did all that to the real supra what you would have.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
How much did all those parts cost? Just curious how much it takes to get to 450.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Thought they were b48s. Sorry did not know
Same engine basically. B46 just has more emissions related bits.

I’m still waiting for a 2.0 Supra to be track prepped like our 3.0’s. I think they would do really well. If I ever lose my 3.0 I think I would go 2.0.

OP
OP
Kevin

Kevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2.0
All I see is that if you bought the normal supra you would have more than that stock and just imagine if you did all that to the real supra what you would have.
Not really the point, this is a development car so we can design parts and show what the platform is capable of. This does have more horsepower than the 2020 3.0 stock and it would beat the 2021 3.0 385hp model stock as well considering the car is over 200lbs lighter.

With the cost of the parts retail, it puts me at the same cost as a 3.0 all while being quicker and better handling. 200lbs less and 2 less cylinders over the front axle goes a long way for turning.

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Same engine basically. B46 just has more emissions related bits.

I’m still waiting for a 2.0 Supra to be track prepped like our 3.0’s. I think they would do really well. If I ever lose my 3.0 I think I would go 2.0.
One of the track members just bought a 2.0 for their wife to build so they can track together. Cant remember who it is.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Stock vs stock, the 2.0 handles significantly better than the 3.0. Makes me almost wonder if the 2.0 with a built motor and big turbo is actually the faster car.
Yea, that is what I have been thinking as well, minus the built engine. If I moved all my aero, MCS suspension over to a 2.0, I bet it would be a threat. Swap some take-off OEM 3.0 front brakes and go to town. Some orgs would class the 2.0L Supra down a class as well.

The only open question is cooling for me. I don't see any upgraded mani-cooler out on the market yet, although OP has one in his list, I can't find any details about it. The 2.0L is also missing the AUX coolers in the fender wells.