E85 2.0 Supra 1/4 Mile and 0-60 Results

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
even with lightweight brakes and a drag pack and the seat out he's only running a tenth faster then a stock 3.0 supra on street tires.
super cool man, this is a thread about a 2.0, in a 2.0 section.

A Porsche turbo is faster too. McLaren 720s, some other car probably.

Is your manhood that fragile? I can almost count on one hand how quickly some shmuck comes into the 2.0 threads and screams BUT WHAT ABOUT THE 3.0?!?!?!?. Every.single.time.
Sponsored

cbrummell

First Name
carson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 nitro yellow supra 3.0 premium
super cool man, this is a thread about a 2.0, in a 2.0 section.

A Porsche turbo is faster too. McLaren 720s, some other car probably.

Is your manhood that fragile? I can almost count on one hand how quickly some shmuck comes into the 2.0 threads and screams BUT WHAT ABOUT THE 3.0?!?!?!?. Every.single.time.
fuck your annoying... and next time you call me a name at least spell it right. i was simply comparing how it took quite a bit of work to get the 2.0 up to a comparable 3.0 time.
get it through your thick skull that it's not always an argument

there's always one asshole who doesn't read "Every.single.time."

OP
OP
Kevin

Kevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2.0
fuck your annoying... and next time you call me a name at least spell it right. i was simply comparing how it took quite a bit of work to get the 2.0 up to a comparable 3.0 time.
get it through your thick skull that it's not always an argument

there's always one asshole who doesn't read "Every.single.time."
"I was simply comparing how it took quite a bit of work to get the 2.0 up to a comparable 3.0 time."

Except you lied. Not sure why, its not like there is anything at stake here. I'm sure you are smart enough to understand the rest of the nuance.

cbrummell

First Name
carson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
"I was simply comparing how it took quite a bit of work to get the 2.0 up to a comparable 3.0 time."

Except you lied. Not sure why, its not like there is anything at stake here. I'm sure you are smart enough to understand the rest of the nuance.
i had that slip on hand at my desktop from a previous post so i put it up, not trying to be critical of your work or the times just comparing.

i thought i made it clear in my post ON A TIRE the same as what you were running a this was pretty on par with a 3.0, wasn't trying to piss anyone off i actually thought your time was pretty impressive just less than what i thought with the work that's into the setup!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
i ran this stock tune on 93 pump with a full exhaust and no weight reduction

quarter slip.jpg

this was on my stock michelins at full weight
i don't have a copy of my other passes on the mickey's with a better 60ft on my computer !
but stock supra on a tire (same as the car being posted) can and does run these times fella's most dudes are just quick to mod so they don't test it stock much i've probably got 50+ passes stock i've done 122.xx mph in the quarter in my stock 3.0

again no shade on the 2.0 it's cool to see it getting tested and modded i would love to see a 2.0 in the tens it would be funny to mess with people
Stock supra doesn't trap 120 anywhere.. That's like 6-8mph faster than any stock supra I've seen. MPH/Trap is a function of horsepower, nothing else. Not driver ability, not 60', nothing. A stock supra doesn't go that fast, especially in 3000 DA, where you had on that day.

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 14.15.30.png

cbrummell

First Name
carson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stock supra doesn't trap 120 anywhere.. That's like 6-8mph faster than any stock supra I've seen. MPH/Trap is a function of horsepower, nothing else. Not driver ability, not 60', nothing. A stock supra doesn't go that fast, especially in 3000 DA, where you had on that day.

awe touring - catless DP w/stock tune stock tires i've done 122 in the quarter on the same day same session as that time slip you looked up, i've posted about it before maybe it's just a freak. my car seems to run faster than most other times i've seen posted

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Come on man, dp added now onto this mix lol

A stock car should be reffered to right from factory.

Either way impressive from OP's run.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
awe touring - catless DP w/stock tune stock tires i've done 122 in the quarter on the same day same session as that time slip you looked up, i've posted about it before maybe it's just a freak. my car seems to run faster than most other times i've seen posted
Then your car isn't stock then... Downpipe will still give you slight power boost even minimal.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Then your car isn't stock then... Downpipe will still give you slight power boost even minimal.
Slight? lol is it untuned? I didn’t have time to read

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium

I just love the degree of research that went into this post lol. I’m dying 😂

cbrummell

First Name
carson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just love the degree of research that went into this post lol. I’m dying 😂
NEVER underestimate the power of the all mighty ZRK he knows many things.
(didn't even know that website existed till he told me to go look at it 😂 )

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Yeah again. I think these are awesome results. True car enthusiasts will see the value in these kinds of endeavors. Im excited to see you grab the bigger 🐌. Following on IG.
Sponsored