Rectangular jack stand points

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I got me an extra set of the plastic, OEM fittings That originally come on the car. I bought a set of rubber pucks that fit them. I used self-tapping screws through the plastic "box", into the rubber pucks. Now I have a permanent solution to jack the car up without having a stack a bunch of crap on top of each other 😂
Sponsored

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
$230 for 4 little pieces of metal? Ya. IMO, it is. Again, IMO. IMO. .. To clarify, In My Opinion.

Just like $150 is fucking ridiculous for 2 pieces of CF wind deflectors. Again, IMO.

But also... I'm a cheap ass..so, 🤷‍♂️
I'm not cheap, but I do enjoy DIY. I also cannot stand the idea of spending more money on something than I need to.
I don't care what name is on it.

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
Don’t have to worry about “lining up” ZL1 blocks. They stay in on their own which is why they come with the little keychain to pull them out. (For those that feel this solution may work for their setup.)

Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
I might be missing something here, but how do the Verus blocks make it faster to use quickjacks? They go in the exact same place as OEM.
I love my quickjack. I have the BMW "puck" adapters along with my quick jack and always feel that the car is safely lifted.
If you are skilled with wood and have the tools, you can replicate the pucks with a nice hard piece of oak.
"Wood is good"

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
$230 for 4 little pieces of metal? Ya. IMO, it is. Again, IMO. IMO. .. To clarify, In My Opinion.

Just like $150 is fucking ridiculous for 2 pieces of CF wind deflectors. Again, IMO.

But also... I'm a cheap ass..so, 🤷‍♂️
I'm not cheap, but I do enjoy DIY. I also cannot stand the idea of spending more money on something than I need to.
I don't care what name is on it.
It comes down to value. The price someone pays for something is a direct relation to how much they value that thing/service/experience. None are right nor wrong, just different. I never understand why people try to make others feel bad about “how much” they paid for something, or “how cheap” someone is. Pay what you want for whatever.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
It comes down to value. The price someone pays for something is a direct relation to how much they value that thing/service/experience. None are right nor wrong, just different. I never understand why people try to make others feel bad about “how much” they paid for something, or “how cheap” someone is. Pay what you want for whatever.
How does the post of mine, that you quoted, make anyone feel bad?
Especially if you believe

Pay what you want for whatever.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
How does the post of mine, that you quoted, make anyone feel bad?
Especially if you believe
Apologies, wasn’t saying your post made anyone feel bad. Just using as an example of what I was saying. You’re not cheap but also not going to pay more than you want for anything.
Sponsored