Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
Yes. Some of the fast cars run them. They require constant charging. Unless your car lives at the drag strip and in a trailer, this is not the battery you want. You want the Antigravity one.
I don't always like the things you say. You're going to cause me more money.🤣🤣🤣 But less headache. I'd rather the no headache. I always appreciate your insight. Do they just require like weekly charging? Or more often?

For Anti Gravity is a H6 48 amp? 60amps? Is that what you would recommend? Other suggestions tips? I think this may be the route I'll go now.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Stupid question but, don't we want all that weight in the back to help balance the car out so it's closer to 50/50?
It really depends on your driving style. If you’re a track rat then yes. But lets be honest most of us are doing straight line launches with the occasional spirted on/off ramps.

I was able to drop 75.8 LBS and it made a decent difference on launches and 60-130 mph times.

- Anti Gravity Battery (-46.6 Lbs)
- Courtesy Cover (-5 LBS )
- Cheezy tire fix kit (-4.2 LBS )
- Covid gut (-20 LBS )

Total weight reduction = 75.8 LBS

-RJM

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Almost 64 LBS, its a chunker for sure. 😂

Its makes a big difference once you ditch it.

-RJM
I'm curious if you've had any issues running the 60 Ah battery. I daily my Supra and would really like to grab one of these. I imagine the sound system would be the biggest source of charge consumption, though I'm on the stock 3.0 Premium system.

Any thoughts on running even lower Ah ratings?

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I'm curious if you've had any issues running the 60 Ah battery. I daily my Supra and would really like to grab one of these. I imagine the sound system would be the biggest source of charge consumption, though I'm on the stock 3.0 Premium system.

Any thoughts on running even lower Ah ratings?
No issues at all with the 60 aH model. I don’t daily my car so I connect it to a Ctek battery tender after every drive.

If you daily with this battery setup you should be fine not using the battery tender.

I wouldn’t recommend anything lower than 60 ah unless its a trailered only track car.

-RJM