VLand led tail lights

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
My Vland FRS headlights was the best aftermarket headlihghts for the 86 but I'll pass on these because I love the Supra heads/tails but hated my FRS's heads/tails.
Sponsored

Suprachu

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 45th Anniversary Edition MT Supra
They look alright, but I think they'd look better if the inside of the rings could change colors on reverse, or the amber signals.

1708447608499.png

If these ever come out, that'd be like the perfect heritage light IMO
In my experience with FK8 + VLAND - They made updated revisions to the lights almost twice a year, we had v1-v4 within 2 years all with different designs! Just hang tight, they will make even better ones down the line for sure

a90fresh

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90 3.0 Premium
So they also have these that are out also and one is available on Facebook marketplace
https://www.enjukuracing.com/products/olm-legacy-taillights-2020-toyota-supra.html
My favorites are the Vland but hmmm price point is low so I question quality alittle. I installed the heritage ones two weeks ago and I’m very satisfied. He actually asked forum members to vote on the style during the development process and I voted for the one he ended up going with so idk if I would like the round ones afterinstalled but the Vlands do look good in the pic. Also I put this on to protect them at my carwash.

https://premiumautostyling.com/tail-light-face-tint-overlay-smoke-tint-2020-2023-toyota-gr-supra/
Meanwhile created thread for the OLM tail lights:
https://www.supramkv.com/threads/olm-legacy-heritage-tail-lights-supra.21454

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
I think my dream tail lights are one of the two for the A90...
1.) OEM everything except with amber turn signals (for the US, rest of the world got that...)
2.) OEM style with clear lens, black housed (which is stock) with red LEDS and amber turn signal.

I'm a simple man.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
I think my dream tail lights are one of the two for the A90...
1.) OEM everything except with amber turn signals (for the US, rest of the world got that...)
2.) OEM style with clear lens, black housed (which is stock) with red LEDS and amber turn signal.

I'm a simple man.
I'd agree with this if we could've gotten a sequential or animated turn signal. I'm just a fan of that and the front headlight DEFINITELY would've looked so much better with an animated turn signal which could have been done with how long that running light/turn signal is in the front.

Not a huge fan of that added aftermarket turn signal in the mirror that's sequential with the headlight being non sequential or animated.

Also to add, like another member on here, I did get VLANDS for my mustang and they fit pretty well without issue. The connector was quite a bit more difficult to get snapped in all the way vs the oem one but everything worked perfect without issue. Quality was no worse than factory as far as looks/operation so I don't see how these would be any different other than people having the look/styling concern vs other options.
Sponsored