WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Toyota Supra 3.0 6MT
Triggered auto Supra owner here šŸ™ƒ
Frankly still a great car, just wanted to share some findings after comparing data from my last two sessions in my 8AT and my first two sessions in my 6MT.

There was 0 track time in between these sessions, so driver experience isnā€™t a huge factor here.
Sponsored

ciccio90

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 GR | Macan GTS | RR
Track rats, opinions on mix-matching tires? My rear RT660 are basically done or very near; 1 hot track days or maybe 2 at best before cords start to show...anyway

I can pick up two P Zero Corsa Systems but unsure how it'll affect overall the car with them being 60W rating in the back and some used 200 in the front. Paging @razorlab

I am being cheap as I want to start next season with a new fresh set of CRS or a new car :D

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
but unsure how it'll affect overall the car with them being 60W rating in the back and some used 200 in the front.
If you have to ask then donā€™t do it.

(not saying itā€™s bad btw. Just that you shouldnā€™t do it if you donā€™t know what youā€™re doing.)

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Track rats, opinions on mix-matching tires? My rear RT660 are basically done or very near; 1 hot track days or maybe 2 at best before cords start to show...anyway

I can pick up two P Zero Corsa Systems but unsure how it'll affect overall the car with them being 60W rating in the back and some used 200 in the front. Paging @razorlab

I am being cheap as I want to start next season with a new fresh set of CRS or a new car :D
Gonna push like a mother

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

I canā€™t speak for Bryan ofc. But if you want to save some coinā€¦ light them up šŸ”„ I keep a stack of old tires in my garage. Iā€™ve got two sets (8 tires) that arenā€™t completely done. Iā€™ll use em up. Yes the feeling will be different, Iā€™ll adapt. I wonā€™t be going for a personal best & I can rotate on a square setup. Once they are cording or close to it, Iā€™ll buy a full set (all 4 same brand) of new tires to slap on and be ready to send it šŸ

That is the cheap way to go. The best way would be to buy a new set of tires right now.
Sponsored