2022 Red Leather Option

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 RB A91, 2020 X3M, 2006 S2000
I'm just curious, has anyone even seen a 2022 3.0 Premium with the red leather interior?

I seen some talk about it only being available on Phantom exterior cars, but on Toyota's site it looks like it's an option on every color for the 3.0 Premium except red and yellow.

My local dealer is trying to get me a 2022 Nocurnal 3.0 Premium with the red leather, but after looking extensively online I'm not seeing anyone with a red interior outside of 2020 LE models and the red/black in the A91 CF Edition. So I'm just curious if any of these even exist and if this combo is really available or not.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I'm just curious, has anyone even seen a 2022 3.0 Premium with the red leather interior?

I seen some talk about it only being available on Phantom exterior cars, but on Toyota's site it looks like it's an option on every color for the 3.0 Premium except red and yellow.

My local dealer is trying to get me a 2022 Nocurnal 3.0 Premium with the red leather, but after looking extensively online I'm not seeing anyone with a red interior outside of 2020 LE models and the red/black in the A91 CF Edition. So I'm just curious if any of these even exist and if this combo is really available or not.
It exists, and I honestly wish I had it. Cool af.

Potentzia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240sx, 2x Jeep XJ, Civic, E Class
I test drove a Nocturnal 2021 that had a red interior as well as placed a deposit on 2022 absolute zero with a red interior that I can post photos of if the deal works out once it lands.

OP
OP
Nitroturtle

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I test drove a Nocturnal 2021 that had a red interior as well as placed a deposit on 2022 absolute zero with a red interior that I can post photos of if the deal works out once it lands.
I should have stated US. I forget that other markets have different availability sometimes. I think Canada had the option of red interior in 2021 but it's supposed to be new in the US as of 2022 on the 3.0 Premium.

I believe the only Nocturnal cars in the US with red leather are the 2020 LE and this newly available option. But I have yet to see any actual pictures of one that exists so I'm curious if they are actually being produced yet.

I have a dealer trying to get me a car (Nocturnal) but can't tell me much about the red interior option availability. It seems they are unable to place an order directly, which might be a regional thing as I've seen other posts about being able to order.

Since I haven't seen any 2022 of any color yet with a red interior (outside the special CF interior) I'm wondering if Toyota plans to manufacture this spec normally or if they are a special order kind of thing. In which case I might try to find a dealer that can order one instead of waiting to see what this current dealer finds.

Potentzia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240sx, 2x Jeep XJ, Civic, E Class
I should have stated US. I forget that other markets have different availability sometimes. I think Canada had the option of red interior in 2021 but it's supposed to be new in the US as of 2022 on the 3.0 Premium.

I believe the only Nocturnal cars in the US with red leather are the 2020 LE and this newly available option. But I have yet to see any actual pictures of one that exists so I'm curious if they are actually being produced yet.

I have a dealer trying to get me a car (Nocturnal) but can't tell me much about the red interior option availability. It seems they are unable to place an order directly, which might be a regional thing as I've seen other posts about being able to order.

Since I haven't seen any 2022 of any color yet with a red interior (outside the special CF interior) I'm wondering if Toyota plans to manufacture this spec normally or if they are a special order kind of thing. In which case I might try to find a dealer that can order one instead of waiting to see what this current dealer finds.
Ahhh yeah Iā€™ve noticed just from browsing the forums that there seem to be a handful of subtle differences between US and Canadian spec supras.

Like for instance when I joined the forums and was in the early stages of wanting a MKV I was slightly confused because everyone here kept mentioning 3.0 premiums and stuff but up north we only have one 3.0 trim, there is no ā€œpremiumā€ option, itā€™s just all already included I guess but I spent a little bit questioning my sanity.

Oddly enough, ordering a white supra with a red interior in Canada wasnā€™t really an issue, none of the dealers I approached even really mentioned that the red interior would be an issue. My order did get like hella delayed so I ended up sniping someone elseā€™s canceled allocation instead though.

Iā€™ve attached a photo of a Canadian spec 2022 nocturnal for sale near me if that helps at all, can also add the link to the ad if ya want
479817D4-0732-46D5-9C7C-92570526C1E6.png

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Ahhh yeah Iā€™ve noticed just from browsing the forums that there seem to be a handful of subtle differences between US and Canadian spec supras.

Like for instance when I joined the forums and was in the early stages of wanting a MKV I was slightly confused because everyone here kept mentioning 3.0 premiums and stuff but up north we only have one 3.0 trim, there is no ā€œpremiumā€ option, itā€™s just all already included I guess but I spent a little bit questioning my sanity.

Oddly enough, ordering a white supra with a red interior in Canada wasnā€™t really an issue, none of the dealers I approached even really mentioned that the red interior would be an issue. My order did get like hella delayed so I ended up sniping someone elseā€™s canceled allocation instead though.

Iā€™ve attached a photo of a Canadian spec 2022 nocturnal for sale near me if that helps at all, can also add the link to the ad if ya want
I can attest to this. Our black and white supra came fully loaded with default red leather.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Well it's nice to see that they actually exist, though I'm hoping they ship a few to the US eventually. I don't think I want to deal with importing one from Canada just yet. ?
When I bought my 2022 Supra, I wanted a red interior. After like 2 weeks of talking to my salesman and him talking to Toyota US Corp., it basically became a no-go. He said while you can build the car with the red interior online, they aren't able to get one for me. He said if I was fine with waiting til Spring 2022, they could probably secure one.

OP
OP
Nitroturtle

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
When I bought my 2022 Supra, I wanted a red interior. After like 2 weeks of talking to my salesman and him talking to Toyota US Corp., it basically became a no-go. He said while you can build the car with the red interior online, they aren't able to get one for me. He said if I was fine with waiting til Spring 2022, they could probably secure one.
Yeah I'm being told it's likely I can get one if I wait till spring, which I'm fine with since it will be a fair weather car for me anyways. I'm just hoping I don't end up waiting and finding out I can only get the black interior. I'm hoping my dealer is able to submit a build order so I can secure the car, but if not I may have to end up doing more legwork in the spring to actually find one.

yellowman

First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 C.F edition 2021 jeep GC
Yes i have the red leather interior. Its the seat sides small part on the center consol steering wheel half red leather and the drivers side armrest. N
ot red leather on the passenger side. I have a 2022 C.F edition and it is matt gray exterior. I have not seen any other ones with this interior. Wait Koch 33 in bethleham pa has the same color combo as mine if it has not been sold yet

OP
OP
Nitroturtle

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes i have the red leather interior. Its the seat sides small part on the center consol steering wheel half red leather and the drivers side armrest. N
ot red leather on the passenger side. I have a 2022 C.F edition and it is matt gray exterior. I have not seen any other ones with this interior. Wait Koch 33 in bethleham pa has the same color combo as mine if it has not been sold yet
What you have on the CF-edition is different and specific to only the CF-edition. It should be the same as the red leather option except the seats. The seats have the Alcantara center section like the non-premium and sport, except the top of the back section is red leather.

1640654998854.png

The '22 red leather option should have seats that are completely red leather like the '20 LE models.
1640655110919.png

yellowman

First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 C.F edition 2021 jeep GC
I wish my seats were all red. I ask the dealer today and i was told that there are no more cf editions being built that all 600 have been manufactured and that they could not get one except if they did a dealer trade. good luck with that.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series

That price is INSANE! If I had that money to buy a car, Iā€™d be buying a Boxster or Cayman